No announcement yet.

So GGG gets a pass? Lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is not the same as khan.

khan came from a lower weight than brook and brook doesnt have a historically bad chin thats' been knocked out at every division he has been in.

this is not the same.

not even close. listing their height and weight are totally irrelevant.

i like this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
      Lil' G fans: "Eubank pulled out! He had to face Brook! He had no other choice!"

This coming from a Can'tNelo fan bro you have no say! Kick rocks

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
        I was upset about the Canelo Khan fight...this fight is the same thing. Some of you fans can try and explain as much as you want. This fight is bull****. If Canelo had an advantage then GGG has a monstrous advantage.
        Canelo 5'8" 155 (his own weight class haha)
        Khan 5'8" 147
        GGG 5'11" 160
        Brook 5'9" 147

Am I missing something?
        Props to Brook for having balls. But I hate Some fans that talk about Canelo coming up, etc. so why doesn't GGG go up to find better fights? It's the same **** and if you choose to not see it that's very much your choice. At this point they're both protecting that 0. Also, I respect Canelo's upcoming fight a lot more than GGG. Brook is gonna get smashed violently.

Feel free to talk ****. Not worries about that. I'm a GGG fan. Dude to me is P4P #1. But this fight is a sham. Discuss.
        Direct your anger at Eubank Sr. He's the one to thank for this fine mess we're in.

Comment

He isn't getting a pass doe... People are raging on him well expect his fanatics.

Comment

I actually don't mind this fight, but it's still a disappointing fight when you were expecting a GGG-Eubank fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              This coming from a Can'tNelo fan bro you have no say! Kick rocks
              Uh being that I completely shit on the Canelo/Khan fight I have a lot of say, compared to the Lil' G hypocrites who can't do the same...

Comment

What did you expect from the Lil Gina's they've shown their hypocrisy numerous times.

Comment

Of course Little G gets a pass. Welcome to privilege. Welcome to HBO's golden boy status. Welcome to America.

Comment

He doesn't get a pass from me.

Comment

His fans are already going out of their way to excuse it and understand why it happened. So yea, he'll get a pass from many, as usual. There's always a reason with him and his team. But we are still waiting for that fight that's supposed to make him worth the hype. One more year wasted.

Comment

Working...
                      X