Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Hopkins beats Cleverly pretty easily

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't rate Cleverly but he will pose alot more problems than Cloud for Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by HangOver View Post
      Not an alt, and I'm just telling it like how I see it. Should I shut up for giving my opinion? Why is Bhop after the paper champions and kids instead of the real Champion in Andre Ward? Why is it that when Hopkins stepped up to the plate against a good fighter in Chad Dawson he took a schooling, than after the fight he claimed robbery even tho he lost in a lop-sided fight against Dawson.
      Yes, you definitely should.

Comment

Easy win for Hopkins.

Cleverly is pants.

Comment

Not an alt, and I'm just telling it like how I see it. Should I shut up for giving my opinion? Why is Bhop after the paper champions and kids instead of the real Champion in Andre Ward? Why is it that when Hopkins stepped up to the plate against a good fighter in Chad Dawson he took a schooling, than after the fight he claimed robbery even tho he lost in a lop-sided fight against Dawson.
          Calzaghe (undefeated, unified champ at 168)
          Pavlik (undefeated, middleweight king)
          Pascal (WBC light heavyweight champ x 2)
          Chad Dawson (WBC LHW champ x 2)
          Cloud (IBF champ)

You can pick and choose all you want but he's fought the best and the guys that people wanted him to fight.

He's cleaned out and been the lineal, unified and/or Undisputed champ in both divisions he's fought in.

If the best you can do is find one guy, who is young and a recent champ in a different division and busy with his own early reign, then you're making your own case for how great he is without even realising it.
          Last edited by BennyST; 03-11-2013, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            Easy win for Hopkins.

Cleverly is pants.
            Alhough I would agree with you on paper absolute best OLD Bhop eats Clev for breakfast mainly because Clev is a load of balls - its worth mentioning that at 50 years of age, its a whole new ball game to raise yourself to your prime motivation and absolute best shape and maintain it, in order to last 12 rounds and win the fight.

Every ball is in Clev's court. Literally al he needs to do is fake a series of injuries to delay the fight a few times over, Bernardw ill lose his peak fitness and Clev can win by gassing the old man out.

Comment

Crazy people complain about Klitschko brothers not fighting, but see nothing wrong with two people who aren't even blood related ducking each other for easier opponents to make that paper.
              How are they ducking each other? They're not even in the same division.

Comment

Working...
              X