Collapse
No announcement yet.

Altercations between Team Donaire vs Team Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully this fight happens in March 2013.

Comment

I cant wait when Donaire knocks Rigo the **** out!!!

Comment

Rigo wins.

Comment

^Why because he is an AMATEUR beast?

He's skilled but hasn't been tested by top competition. Don't go crying once he gets KTFO!

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            Rigo wins.

maybe the first time i have disagreed with one of your posts. but i think donaire fully manhandles him

Comment

What's up with strength and conditioning coaches talking ****? They should be seen and not heard.

Comment

I agree with mathed. My big question is Rigo's chin.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  maybe the first time i have disagreed with one of your posts. but i think donaire fully manhandles him
                  Only time will tell, but I'm pretty high on Rigondeaux's skillset.

He doesn't over commit, take a whole lot of risks and Nonito will have to lead and play into Rigo's strengths. Rigo's chin will play a big part, he doesn't get hit too often, but he'll need to be able to handle some clean shots from Nonito. He certainly wont walk onto them like Darchinyan and Montiel though.

Comment

I love watching Rigo's last 2 fights and the talent and skills are fantastic but Rigo's chin does not match up with Donaire's left hook at all. Merroquin had Rigo BADLY hurt twice and Merroquin has not shown to be a puncher against top OP. Donaire hits WAY harder than Merroquin. I see Donaire blowing out Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      I love watching Rigo's last 2 fights and the talent and skills are fantastic but Rigo's chin does not match up with Donaire's left hook at all. Merroquin had Rigo BADLY hurt twice and Merroquin has not shown to be a puncher against top OP. Donaire hits WAY harder than Merroquin. I see Donaire blowing out Rigo.
                      This is possible, but you know what we'd hear from sure:

1. Big deal, he beat an 11 fight rookie
                      2. It's not fair, he's too big, but don't wanna mess with guys his size

Comment

Working...
                      X