Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would beating GGG now be mayweather biggest victory and best work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kay D View Post
    If Mayweather hasn't convinced people by now that he's the best ever, I doubt he'll ever be able to convince them by beating GGG.

Comment

• Depends on how Pac looks against Bradley. If he is shot to pieces we can say GGG is a bigger win and Floyd picked Pac at the right moment. It also depends on whether Floyd fights him at 160 or uses some catch weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        Nobody who legitimately wins a world amateur championship, and an olympic medal is a terrible fighter.

Some of them end up not being durable enough or having the power to cut it without headgear, but to accomplish that you have to be supremely skilled.

If Floyd beat GGG, it would be the best win of his career by a huge margin. I still don't understand how people **** on GGG when he cleaned out the division, emphatically, including both of the fighters that gave Sergio Martinez fits and did so while making it look easy. He already has the 2nd most Middleweight title defenses in the history of the sport against arguably better opponents than Hopkins faces for most of his middleweight reign.

So tell me, how would Floyd beating the consensus Middleweight Champion of the World, who has the 2nd highest number of title defenses in middleweight history, who also won both a world amateur championship, and a silver medal in the olympics, not say anything about how great Floyd is?
        LOL this big time.
        Not to mention with the possible exception of james degale....GGG would probably be favored over pretty much everyone 154-168(ward is now @175 with a kov contract in place).......how in the world would this not be his nicest win.....lol I can't believe you guys are pushing back on this one......lol

Comment

Working...
        X