No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. tries to steal MMA fighter's girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
    How many of you Floyd fans would still be a fan of his after he steals your girlfriend?
    My god you are sad

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      :wank:

I don't know where you been, probably under a rock, but girlfriends change hands all the time, especially in the arena where dudes have mega cash.

Its not like some guy tried to take someone's wife, its a freakin girlfriend!!!!!
      These h0es are like ball players they get traded in the off season for other h0es..your star h0e could end up being the next mans bench player

Comment

WOW!!!!! This sack of **** abusing women again. ****ing low life criminal. Thanks for sharing dude. He wants to hide this and the Shantel case but let's keep it under the spotlight.

Comment

Maybe he didn't know it was his girlfriend?

Also lol @ this loser Weidman's description of his 'boy's girl'.

I look up and it's like a silhouette of this angel. You can see the hair, and she's like sparkling in the sun.

oscar wilde eat your heart out

Comment

I give this thread a 1/10. Would not click on again.

Comment

sooooooo...kovalev fights this weekend eh?

Comment

******ed poster.

Comment

Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
                  How many of you Floyd fans would still be a fan of his after he steals your girlfriend?
                  They would hand over their gfs in a heartbeat. And theyd shoud T-B-E as he walks away with their gfs.
                  Last edited by The Problem Child; 07-23-2015, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                    :wank:

I don't know where you been, probably under a rock, but girlfriends change hands all the time, especially in the arena where dudes have mega cash.

Its not like some guy tried to take someone's wife, its a freakin girlfriend!!!!!

Blow-up dolls don't count, buddy. Try to steal a real man's girlfriend and let me know how that works out for you.

Comment

He will still get her if he wants and it's not like he knew she was someone's girlfriend.

Comment

Working...
                      X