Collapse
No announcement yet.

Showtime Porter versus Swift Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia eats Porter alive. In fact any counter puncher with decent power shouldn't have much trouble with Porter. Shawn is too wild and his punches are too wide not to be countered at will by Garcia.

Comment

Porter would smother Garcia like he did Broner and Garcia wouldn't beable to keep him off. Danny works best when he's either the aggressor on the inside, or when he's countering at range. He wouldn't get much chance to do either. Porter by decision.

Comment

Lol it would be pretty ugly. But Broner knocked him down danny has the power to hurt him. I would love to see angel own kenny

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          I like the fight. But Danny needs to get his feet wet 1st. He ain't ready for that work. Porter ain't no feather duster Malignaggi.
          He ain't no Matthysse either.

Garcia by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Lol it would be pretty ugly. But Broner knocked him down danny has the power to hurt him. I would love to see angel own kenny
            Didnt even think of Angel & Kenny, lol that's be interesting all in itself...

Comment

Not a huge Danny fan but he ices Porter....

Thing with danny is he has enough tools to outbox brawlers and good timing to catch boxers. You have to be a very good boxer puncher with a chin to beat danny. Even tho Peterson lost against Danny, he was outboxing him with ease in some rounds but wasnt active enough

@ WW Only fighters i see beating Danny are Brook and Thurman.
              Maidana has a punchers chance and Porter/broner have no chance.

Styles makes fights
              Last edited by BoxingLegend89'; 06-22-2015, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Hell yes!

Give Porter Paulie's spot.

Nobody wants to see that ****.

Showtime Shawn by solid UD all day.

War Showtime!

Comment

There are two things here

1. Garcia is good when the guys comes in ready to exchange. Ask him to lead and his is a disaster

2. The left book may not be as great as we think, so Porter might be in good shape despite being dropped on a left book (Broner's quick left hook is far and above his genuine good punch). The left hook decapitated Morales, Khan, and Salsa (one way shot and the other, well, he is Khan). But all in all Petterson, Matthysse, Herrera, could live with it or not get tagged with it.

So, I like this as a genuine 50-50 fight. Very good fight. Would love to see it

My confidence in Haymon is actually rising, so I could see it being made. Win and you get floyd?

Comment

I'd take Porter I think, but it'd be a hella close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                      Garcia eats Porter alive. In fact any counter puncher with decent power shouldn't have much trouble with Porter. Shawn is too wild and his punches are too wide not to be countered at will by Garcia.
                      85 yrd. old JMM beats Porter. I rarely call fights (I think all fights are essentially toss ups as any punch can change the game), but this one i have no doubt JMM counters Porter silly, drops him, and makes him look bad even if Porter inevitably drops JMM.

Comment

Working...
                      X