Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why did America vote yet again for the worst president ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    Hes added 6 trillion indebt in 4 years, unemployment over 9 percent for vast periods of his reign, got america's credit rating dropped, let china overtake America, Add 15 million food stamps(highest of any president), anti israel, horrible on social issues, gives bums free phones at middle class tax payers expense..

And this is all pre obamacare...yet Americ voted for more debt and poverty??why

Well, lets be honest. Romney didnt exite the white working class. Being a one percdenter. He didnt excite the evanglical vote, being a mormon. He didnt excite the tea party being a mderate.

America is dumbed down. Whic means dumbed down politics.

Split republican party. Where the demoscum were united in their campaigning. Did the tea party really rally round romney??

I think not, either way, this is going to be 4 years of economic meltdown..well done America..
    He won their vote by doing your mum (apparently)

Comment

Originally posted by TheNegation View Post
      Your expectations of someone being able to fix this gigantic mess in 4 years time is comically unrealistic. You blame the guy for this and that, he didn't ask for this mess, he just inherited it and he did he best to fix it.

If someone else had been elected in 2008, it would have been the same result and you'd be sitting here whining about that person being terrible.

Romney wasn't any better of a candidate than Obama. If dumbass motherfukers in the forsaken country were even slightly clued in, a great candidate like Gary Johnson may have had a chance.
      Another confused Anti-Captialism liberal, who touts Gary Johnson while at the same time vaguely defending Obama.

If you're really for Johnson or more importantly....the economic theories and principles that JOhnson espouses to....you wouldn't be defending Obama saying "He did the best to fix it". NO...he did not do the best to fix it because he did everything to make it worst. He tried to fix deficit spending with more deficit spending. Touting the Stimulus as a solution when it's the problem.

I guess you're just in it for the drug legalization when you supported JOhnson. If it was up to Gary Johnson.... we wouldn't debate about how high the tax rates on the rich would be. He would just get rid of the income tax altogether.....sit on that one for a while.

Comment

18 months ago it looked like the republicans couldn't loose but when it came down to it they couldn't field a single candidate that could win and handed it over to Obama on a platter. It became obvious at the start of the primaries that they were in big trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
          Hes added 6 trillion indebt in 4 years, unemployment over 9 percent for vast periods of his reign, got america's credit rating dropped, let china overtake America, Add 15 million food stamps(highest of any president), anti israel, horrible on social issues, gives bums free phones at middle class tax payers expense..

And this is all pre obamacare...yet Americ voted for more debt and poverty??why

Well, lets be honest. Romney didnt exite the white working class. Being a one percdenter. He didnt excite the evanglical vote, being a mormon. He didnt excite the tea party being a mderate.

America is dumbed down. Whic means dumbed down politics.

Split republican party. Where the demoscum were united in their campaigning. Did the tea party really rally round romney??

I think not, either way, this is going to be 4 years of economic meltdown..well done America..
          bum ass president..poor people.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            It's strange, looking from the outside, how so many people object to, as they term it, "Obamacare".

To non-US posters, the idea of having to pay for medical bills is shocking. What happens if you break your legs and you're broke?
            Don't they have free health care in America???

If I recall correctly that's one of the things Obama promised before he got elected as President 4 years ago..

Hmm he wasted trillions but yet no free health care cover..

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              18 months ago it looked like the republicans couldn't loose but when it came down to it they couldn't field a single candidate that could win and handed it over to Obama on a platter. It became obvious at the start of the primaries that they were in big trouble.
              The Republican party ran a left-centrist as their candidate. The conservatives plain and simple didn't show up. End of the day they lost the election more than BO won it, exit polls show they plain didn't show up. Or like me, were part of the 2-4% that voted libertarian. Imagine those if even half of those libertarian votes went Republican in battle ground states, very different outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Drag-On View Post
                Don't they have free health care in America???

If I recall correctly that's one of the things Obama promised before he got elected as President 4 years ago..

Hmm he wasted trillions but yet no free health care cover..
                Oh it ain't free, just ask anyone from HR in the company you work for. They hate obamacare.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  It's easy to say that after the election. You were singing a different tune a few weeks ago. That Huffington post poll that you dismissed doesn't look so ridiculous now does it?

Comment

yeah lets have that disgusting mormon for president. Im going to rape your mom and tell the judge that i was trying to give her a gift from god

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      It's easy to say that after the election. You were singing a different tune a few weeks ago. That Huffington post poll that you dismissed doesn't look so ridiculous now does it?
                      No I actually said that during the primaries on this board and I would link it but this site lost posting history when they switched back and forth to the "new look" they had for about a day awhile back.

Romney didn't look like he had a chance up until the 1st debate and when he started to rally I will admit I became excited and started pulling for him to come up from behind. But during the primary debates I actually said he reminded me of the sales manager at the car dealership in a thread discussing the primary debates on this site. I don't even see a candidate for the republicans on the horizon for 2016. The only way they win is if the economy continues to tank for another 4 years (which is entirely possibly) and they can find someone a little more in touch with the demographics.

BTW...the Huffingtonpost is a joke regardless.

Comment

Working...
                      X