Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito had PRE-USED plaster wraps in '09. But Who'd he use the PRE-USED wraps on??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
    Margarito is and will always be remembered as a cheater and this lady mrs fantastics slander of other boxers ethnicity's or color will never change that fact.

Cheato publicly said he didnt know what his trainer was doing with his wraps. If so. How do these angry Mexicans know what cheato doesnt know. Are they related to the trainer?

Cheato may have been cheating from day one.......and "didnt know"...lol
    I rooted for Dlh to beat Shane, and i called Shane a cheater and anything else that you can call Shane. I was one of a few who said Forrest would beat Shane and he did. But this isn't the thread to talk about this stuff in.

Clowns want to attack Floyd and Broner, and they call you a fanatic or defender of two UNDEFEATED fighters if you so called defend them. Now that Margarito is attacked, black boxers are brought into the mix. Like grown men get mad when you attack a boxers character, lmao. As soon as something is said back about the fighter that they like, they can't take it.

Comment

Working...
    X