Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After last night: Pacquiao vs Mayweather who would win?? (poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J.Dempsey View Post
    And how do you think it what play out?
    i still see Mayweather beating him.. styles make fights

and Manny's last few opponents have the style that made him look like a god in the ring.

but man, what an amazing performance from Manny Pac last night.

taking punches from a guy who outweighed him by nearly 17 pounds,

and against an imposing Margarito.

rightfully deserves the P4P status right now

Comment

Lol @ after last night. Like Pacquiao was the 5-1 underdog and every one said Margarito was going to lose. If you think Mayweather will fight anything like Margarito and get hit as much, you're kidding yourself.

Mayweather by brutal UD.

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
        mark these words--floyd 8th round stoppage or earlier over manny and dominating perfomance by floyd---you marks are fooled by manny---completely fooled----i'm so sure floyd is going to **** manny up so bad, that i even know the punches he will land at will on manny----don't bet against me--it isn't too smart---i had the mosley fight down to a tee even on compubox % and the same will happen to manny--who will land less than or up to only 20% of his shots on floyd, while floyd lands near, up to, or just over 50% on him---and i can see floyd landing more than 50% on manny----just watch and see folks---easy fight for floyd---
        LMBO wow your such a boxing historian and expert!! IM sooo impressed!!
        By your Ignorance!! May couldnt KO a fat slow cherry picked Marquez!! what makes you think that May will demolish Pac? by the Mosley fight? Cuz he survived the 2nd rds and whoop the legless Mosley after that? Marquez has better legs than Mosley, But Not Better than Pac in LEGS,POWER,SPEED, he does have the defense advantage, ill give him that, But Pac has ALL the weapons to beat Floyd!! Floyd picks apart fighter whom try to defend!! defending slows them down long enuf for Floyd to pick his next shot! Floyd has no answer for a fighter like Pac, Yes hes fought fast quick guys, But NONE where like Pac, Floyds defense is his downfall when fighting Pac.IMO
        But i dont see May EVER fighting Pac..By Mays own will.

Comment

It's officially a toss up.

Comment

i want pac to win but really dunno who wins this.

to me it's a tossup.

but if it ever happens, i'm going all in on pac.

plus a grand in the books.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              Floyd was just coming off an almost 2 year hiatus.
              lmbo, classic excuse, wait BUT Floyds the Best remember? the most conditioned, The best in the world! Oooo Well he was just coming off a 2yr retirement.. From having to rematch Oscar that is!

Comment

I said Mayweather by decision but the fight last night has little influence on my opinion. It's pointless to change your opinion based on the outcome of two fighters who are drastically different.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  I said Mayweather by decision but the fight last night has little influence on my opinion. It's pointless to change your opinion based on the outcome of two fighters who are drastically different.
                  I'm basing it off of Pac's foot work last night, and nothing else. I'm not basing it off of his accuracy, I'm not basing it off of his counter punching that he was doing against the slow Margarito. I'm basing it off that near flawless footwork. The only time his footwork looked bad is when he tried that ******ed Ali-Shuffle. To me, who ever is the agressor will be the one that's in trouble.

Comment

Interesting thread.

Comment

Good to see the poll is accurate

Comment

Working...
                      X