Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M.Marley: "Pac told me he AGREED to random testing demands, no cutoff, no if's & buts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chinoy View Post
    nobody was allowed to talk about it during the negotiation.....
    deep inside i know you are now thinking that Floyd is a fraud
    haha, you cant be serious...well, i take that back. you are a *******

bwahahaha

Comment

• *******s doing damage control hahah

Comment

• Didnt he say somethining different in the last Boxing truth radio show. i thought he said he didnt know whether or not it was the full testing.

Side Note dude has a serious obsession with floyd and Manny. i hardly ever see him write about somebody else.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
          Drug testing no longer issue for Mayweather-Pacquiao super fight
          September 29th, 2010 4:21 pm ET

http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-na...ao-super-fight
          No doubt Mayweather duck PACMAN. We can take it from mayweather's actions and reactions himself and not the fans of PBF who is until now dreaming that their idol is the best fighter in the world. while infact cannot fight the best fighter in the world right now. so sad for them that they always defending the guy who is not interested in boxing and needs some vacation. move on..... im eager cannot wait longer for MARQUEZ / LOPEZ fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by HARLEM AL View Post
            Didnt he say somethining different in the last Boxing truth radio show. i thought he said he didnt know whether or not it was the full testing.

Side Note dude has a serious obsession with floyd and Manny. i hardly ever see him write about somebody else.

accept the FACT mayweather / pacman fight the fans want did not materialized. who to blamed with???.....you have your own opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
              *******s doing damage control hahah

No their not!!!! they agree to dis agree....

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                They just use common sense like most. I understand you though. You love Floyd and will question anything that does not paint a pretty picture of him including what the media, former fighters, newspapers, and the majority of sports fans, etc have concluded. That Floyd was scared. On record the dude was willing to give hair which is the most accurate way to test not only for current use but also for past use. I have no reason to question Manny's integrity like most.
                Yeah, yeah. Floyd is scared. At least he's willing to take random style drug tests the same way Shane Mosley did to quell any rumors and doubts.

If hair is the most accurate according to you, then why does the NSAC only conduct urine testing and the USADA conducts blood testing but not hair testing?

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  *******s doing damage control hahah
                  Schaefer is coming through for all *******s. He was just nominated president of the Manny Pacquiao fan club

Comment

• This should've (and did unless you have down syndrome) ended any debate:

"If Pacquiao said that, then I'm sure he wouldn't lie about it" Schaefer said without blinking.

The CEO of Golden Boy Promotions is saying Pacquiao did in fact agree to the I-Phone bandit's testing demands. So what are you clowns arguing exactly?

/Thread

Comment

• Funny, if that's the case, than why was everyone told Manny only agreed to the 14 day cut-off.

U can only work with what they give u, and that's what they gave everybody. And people reacted accordingly.

Comment

Working...
                      X