Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hasegawa got Taken out like a biyatch! Time For Donaire to step up and spark out FM!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
    I still think Hasegawa beats Donaire

Co-sign.....

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Pretty interesting fight.......

But Hozumi > Donaire..... which would mean Montiel > Donaire.

hozumi is vulnerable to left hooks/counters... so thats not gonna happen

Comment

Originally posted by mayweather777 View Post
        hozumi is vulnerable to left hooks/counters... so thats not gonna happen
        Donaire's best punch is the left hook. Donaire can time the left counter pretty well. I can see Donaire beating Hasegawa. Montiel-Donaire would be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Thrown in Yhonny and Anselmo.... then we got a Super 6 for the Bantamweights.
          hell yes

perez and hasegawa in the finals and i'm set

Comment

I would like to see Donaire fight decent competition for a change. Although, I feel Rafael Concepcion did really well against Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by SpinDoctor View Post

Come on Donaire, Spark out that fool montiel, he ain't all that.
              yeah hozumi got stopped, but he was beating montiel before the stoppage

Comment

stoppage was a little pre mature IMO Montiel doesn't really impress me at all I think Hasegawa was beating him soundly.....till it was stopped

Comment

Originally posted by SpinDoctor View Post

Come on Donaire, Spark out that fool montiel, he ain't all that.

impressive and interesting video...wonder what it would be like watching Donaire fight this guy....

Comment

I think opportunities just opened up for Montiel and Donaire. With the latter having trouble getting a 2nd fight with Darchinyan, they might look at the possible Montiel encounter. Do hope so.

I'll be torn with Hozumi and Nonito, however Montiel just proved a left hook can be Hozu's kryptonite, and that's Donaire's best arsenal.

WAR DONAIRE

Comment

Working...
                    X