Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The chief of the blue ppl tribe in Avatar looks like Floyd Mayweather Sr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The chief of the blue ppl tribe in Avatar looks like Floyd Mayweather Sr.

is this accurate?

Picture? We all know who he really looks like *cough* predator *cough*.

Comment

I always thought Sr looked like the main bad guy from Antz.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Surprised this ain't in NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              Surprised this ain't in NSB.
              This thread is too good for NSB.

But I will take almost anything over "OMFG Manny is teh roider he scared of floyd!" or "Gayweather is ducking Manny, he is scared of teh Pacman!"

Comment

Originally posted by .Carl. View Post
                This thread is too good for NSB.

But I will take almost anything over "OMFG Manny is teh roider he scared of floyd!" or "Gayweather is ducking Manny, he is scared of teh Pacman!"

I fear the Pac-boat buyer plague spreadin into the lounge Tek. Look in the lounge and see boat buyer's name in the title and it gives me the creeps.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  I fear the Pac-boat buyer plague spreadin into the lounge Tek. Look in the lounge and see boat buyer's name in the title and it gives me the creeps.
                  Yeah, I wonder if the site will crash after May-Pac assuming that it happens. It survived Cotto-Pac, but that is nothing compared to May-Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by .Carl. View Post
                    Yeah, I wonder if the site will crash after May-Pac assuming that it happens. It survived Cotto-Pac, but that is nothing compared to May-Pac.
                    Good god. The threads after May-Pac will be ridiculous. What if Floyd wins a close decison? The hate will ooze out of the monitor

I'm just over the all the childish back and forth ****. I'm a Floyd fan but for god's sake I'm not attracted to him and I was into boxing long before I knew who he was!

Comment

Working...
                    X