Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a diehard Pac and Big fan: Im sorry Em is better than both.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S.G. View Post
    Andre 3k is a little low imo.
    Andre is a gifted little dude. As far as I am concerned Outkast put Southern rap on the map.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
      Andre is a gifted little dude. As far as I am concerned Outkast put Southern rap on the map.
      They definitely played a big part in legitimising it. Very ahead of their time and have at least two bonafide classics. Personally I'd have 3 Stacks as high as top five.

Comment

• Caucasians, FTW!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Caucasians, FTW!!!!!!!
          You mean 'Young Black Teenagers'? lol - you might be too young to have heard of them but youtube them. You'll be shocked if you haven't heard them.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
            1. Rakim
            2. KRS-ONE
            3. Nas
            4. Biggie
            5. Pac
            6. Scarface
            7. Ice Cube
            8. Eminem
            9. Ghostface Killah
            10. Jay-Z
            11. GZA
            12. Easy-E
            13. Method Man
            14. Andre 3000
            15. LL Cool J
            16. Snoop
            17. Kane
            18. Bun B
            19. Raekwon
            20. Big L

Please don't crucify me. Just my personal list and I don't feel strongly about my order after 5.

I just know I left something out lol. I wanted to put the Beatsie Boys in there, but they're included in so many other genre's now I felt it was easier to leave them out.

I also realize that the list is a little biased towards the WU, but they had so much talent. I wanted to put Inspectah Deck in there, but oh well.

I tried to include a little of everything (NY, West coast, South)....

Don't shit on me too hard This is almost as hard as making a boxing list.
            Good job Rabbit. Especially havin Bun on there. I ask you listen to the Ridin Dirty album again. Bun's word play alone should have him further up the list IMHO. But it's a damn solid list bruh. Well done.

Comment

Untrue. You have to count UGK before Outkast....................Pocket Fulla Stones blew up before anyone knew of Outkast.

Comment

You mean 'Young Black Teenagers'? lol - you might be too young to have heard of them but youtube them. You'll be shocked if you haven't heard them.
                Tap the bottle and......twist the cap. You just showed your age Tim. And I didnt need youtube to remember that. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                X