Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been back in the US 5 days and I already got a temp landscaping job and a job in Alaska. The landscaping job will probably last until I go. It's clearing acreage on which a house will be built, there's a shit ton to do.

The great outdoors in the Oregon Spring and Summer in Alaska. Tokyo can suck my balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Thank you! Now back to my bottle filled with vodka & juice!

Like mother's milk or baby formula!

Screw you

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        I've been back in the US 5 days and I already got a temp landscaping job and a job in Alaska. The landscaping job will probably last until I go. It's clearing acreage on which a house will be built, there's a shit ton to do.

The great outdoors in the Oregon Spring and Summer in Alaska. Tokyo can suck my balls.
        Tokyo has good and bad points. So does the states! Alaska sounds cool, I want to wrestle with grizzly bears and get eaten by them! They are so kawaii!!

Don't be the next grizzly man. His last moments(audio) captured
        as a bear kills him and his girl friend!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ
        Last edited by Zaroku; 03-29-2016, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by UhRowRudyo! View Post

Screw you
          Get in line, the IRS is already bending me over!!

Comment

Tokyo has good and bad points. So does the states! Alaska sounds cool, I want to wrestle with grizzly bears and get eaten by them! They are so kawaii!!

I don't wanna break it to you, but that is fake. The real audio is 8 minutes long, aka much worse and you don't hear the bear in it. There was only two copies of it, one by his ex-gf and the other with the police and both are gone now apparently.

I've searched for the audio for a while, like the doc about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by UhRowRudyo! View Post
              I don't wanna break it to you, but that is fake. The real audio is 8 minutes long, aka much worse and you don't hear the bear in it. There was only two copies of it, one by his ex-gf and the other with the police and both are gone now apparently.

I've searched for the audio for a while, like the doc about him.
              I can't find the video now. It was funny to watch how crazy he was! Thanks for the correction.

Grizzly bears are not big teddy bears!

Comment

It's good to be home.

I was pretty anxious, but then I got work right away, and the results of my application for Alaska came back. I interviewed weeks ago and sort of thought I'd never hear from them again. Feeling I made the right move leaving Tokyo. To me, I find it sucks much less here. The world doesn't dance to the beat of just one drum of course.

Working in the woods > Teaching English and other such sh i t in Tokyo any day of the week.

Comment

It's good to be home.

I was pretty anxious, but then I got work right away, and the results of my application for Alaska came back. I interviewed weeks ago and sort of thought I'd never hear from them again. Feeling I made the right move leaving Tokyo. To me, I find it sucks much less here. The world doesn't dance to the beat of just one drum of course.

Working in the woods > Teaching English and other such sh i t in Tokyo any day of the week.
                  Never did the English teaching jobs, but I like going back to Cali and get away from the population density! So many fat chicks in the U.S., Mexican food is crappy in Tokyo! I miss driving cars!

Comment

Never did the English teaching jobs, but I like going back to Cali and get away from the population density! So many fat chicks in the U.S., Mexican food is crappy in Tokyo! I miss driving cars!
                    I did it a bit just part-time. But I'm glad I didn't stay in Tokyo.

Comment

I did it a bit just part-time. But I'm glad I didn't stay in Tokyo.
                      That's why I moved to the beach. My company pays about 500 bucks a month for my commute fees! I work at home 1 day a week! But I miss driving a lot. I used to work at Edmunds.com and was able to test drive new cars when they came out. Sports cars, not compacts. Edmunds has it's own track in the LA Area, it was big fun.

I want to move back to the states in a few years.. But let's see.

Glad you made the right choice buddy!

Comment

Working...
                      X