No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: GGG Not Being a Draw is No Longer an Excuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sanchez: GGG Not Being a Draw is No Longer an Excuse

The trainer of Gennady Golovkin (33-0, 30 KO's), Abel Sanchez, is preparing his fighter for a middleweight unification bout in two weeks against David Lemieux (34-2, 31 KO's) from Madison Square Garden in New York. Sanchez says Golovkin is preparing for the toughest fight of his career just two weeks out.

“We have one more week of training, one more week of sparring, we’d weighed 165 for the 30 day weigh in,” Sanchez told BoxingScene.com. “So we’re going to be ready come two weeks. And if we do what we what we need to do it should be ok. But it’s an explosive fight a fight for the fans and as a fan I would tune in.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

I see GGG's team using other fighters not being a big draw as the new excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
        What excuse? Not allowing a fighter who isn't a box office draw dictate terms as if he were the A side? Someone like Andre Ward?

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
          Well it's being used for coWard - and it is a valid excuse, this is boxing. Risk/Reward ratios - this is business baby.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
            Well it's being used for coWard - and it is a valid excuse, this is boxing. Risk/Reward ratios - this is business baby.
            a business in which u will be called a coward and forgot about if u dont take the fights ppl want..ko'ing bums only last for so long

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              GGG Not Being a Draw is No Longer an Excuse

Comment

GGG is on Apple commercials. Hes clearly A side

Comment

whoa whoa whoa hold the phone sanchez u guys just used the same excuse for ward hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
                    a business in which u will be called a coward and forgot about if u dont take the fights ppl want..ko'ing bums only last for so long
                    Sorry who was the bum coWARD fight in his last fight? Yeah I can't remember his name either, or the bum he fought 8 years before that. GGG is fighting them all, anyone with a pair of nuts i.e. Lemiuex, Murray, Geale, Rubio and the result has been the same.

Comment

Working...
                    X