Collapse
No announcement yet.

down 14 pounds in one month

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive been eating oatmeal, canned chicken breast's, salmon. i mix the chicken and salmon together and just make sandwitch(just the bread and mix) i eat half save other half for 3 hours later and so on. i eat every 3 hours.
    Last edited by Reckoning; 01-04-2010, 03:51 AM.

Comment

I think personally you can lose up to 3 lbs a week and still be healthy. And most people lose weight the most the first week. So yes it is possible. I started eating healthy about a month ago. I have always worked out like crazy but never lost weight. Well I started eating clean and no carbs at night. And I have lost about 12 lbs in a month so far. So you can do it! I think weight loss is always about diet. but i know everyone is different and genes are different also

Comment

try some oats and raisins wit cinnamon n skim milk also if you get tired of just plain oatmeal

Comment

its possible i lost 9lb's in two days so a month is plenty of time to lose 14lb's..but i train pretty damn hard.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottDBA View Post
            To lose 1 pound of fat, you need to burn off 3500 more calories than you take in. To lose 14 pounds of fat you need to burn off 49000 more calories than you take in.

You would need to burn 1633 more calories than you eat every day for 30 days to lose 14lbs in 1 month. Good luck with that.

1-2lbs is what's considered healthy weight loss, where you will be able to keep up your energy for training, and not have to have a crazy diet. So for 14lbs you're looking at 6-8 weeks.

You can lose the weight faster by eating even less and training more, or just by dehydrating yourself when it's time to weight in, but your performance will suffer.
            Is this really true? I just lost 14lbs in one month without training, I just didn't eat as much.

Comment

Keep it simple. Eat healthy food, avoid processed food (canned goods, junk food, etc.). I lost 9.8 lbs in my first month through healthy diet. Just remember you have to get energy so consume protein-rich food, too. Also, one rule for losing weight while training at the same time, never starve yourself!! Discipline is key. Training + healthy diet will get you there.

What's your weight by the way. I lost 9.8 from 141 lbs. I've lost 14 lbs so far, I started training and healthy diet a month and a half.

Comment

Working...
              X