Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop feeling sorry for Escobedo!! He deserves no sympathy and was lucky for this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBFP4P View Post
    And, where is this 400k offer coming from? Any confirmation or just speculation? People are believing what they are reading?
    not official but that was the inside chatter that his purse was bumped to close to $400,000. And I believe it as the fight was basically off most of the day. They had to give him some good cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
      not official but that was the inside chatter that his purse was bumped to close to $400,000. And I believe it as the fight was basically off most of the day. They had to give him some good cheese.
      Why? Maybe they gave him no choice and just forced him to go in. It is more likely that Escobedo was pressured to fight than it is him getting 400k.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJ2010 View Post
        yea I'm sure they held a gun to his head and forced him too. I'm sure a COUPLE HUNDRED EXTRA GRAND had nothing to do with it
        When you're making a living from boxing there is more ways to being forced than just a gun in your head.

Confirmation on the "Couple hundred extra grand" no. Just speculation. Selling you roses so you don't see the dirtiness in the game.

Comment

Why? Maybe they gave him no choice and just forced him to go in. It is more likely that Escobedo was pressured to fight than it is him getting 400k.
          This isn't ancient Rome how are they suppose to do that.

They could only entice him to take the fight with money, future opportunities and future favors from power players

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            This isn't ancient Rome how are they suppose to do that.

They could only entice him to take the fight with money, future opportunities and future favors from power players
            Or just threaten to blackball him.

Comment

This doesn't have to be ancient rome for the powers to be to force whoever they want doing what they want them to do.

Comment

Or just threaten to blackball him.
                Why, it is much better for them to entice and be able to use a guy that increased his Q rating.

Blackball him from what HBO, it is not like he was getting on HBO before.

Also open yourself up for litigation especially if a dude gets hurt~ it is so much cheaper to just pay him and entice him now.

Comment

Either way an easy fight for Broner, but it was a ham and egger move.

Broner's really good, but god damn I swear he wants a man date with Floyd.

Comment

This doesn't have to be ancient rome for the powers to be to force whoever they want doing what they want them to do.
                    Being at the tip of a spear prodding you from behind to go out to your possible death for the crowd is being forced~

Being offering advancement in your career, is being enticed.

It is a big difference.

Comment

yes ur right. they kidnapped his wife and child and held them ransom. lets move on.

Comment

Working...
                      X