Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye has a better chance of beating Wlad than he does Vitali. Trust me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best thing to happen is for him to fight Vit, win it, and than fight Wlad so Wlad can have all the belts.

It would be a good farewell fight for Vit even if he looses, nothing wrong being 40 grey and loosing to a guy like Haye.

P.S. But I still do not see Vit loosing, but now, I do give Haye a little bit of a chance.....but than again.......Haye aint knocking out big K.
    Last edited by Banderivets; 07-14-2012, 05:12 PM.

Comment

if he doesn't fight haye whats the excuse? 'uh just cause I'm fighting some nobody for 1/10 of the money doesn't mean I'm ducking Haye'

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        I don't think Haye can beat either Klitschko. Been saying that since 09.

But, the only chance he has against Wlad of course is a good shot that hurts him and the only way he beats Vitali is if he keeps declining and is a shell of his former myself.

Still, the version of Vitali who fought Chisora still beats Haye, IMO.

But, I personally think Haye has a better shot now, as opposed to before where I gave him literally 0% chance.
        I 100% agree with this.

Vitali even at this point still can beat Haye with his workrate, durability and size advantage but the longer Vitali continues to fight, the more likely Haye's chances of winning get better.

Comment

There are less dangerous fighters than Haye who can beat Vitali 2012.
          Hopefully he retires after Charr fight and won't be silly. ..but he'll probably end up taking the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
            if he doesn't fight haye whats the excuse? 'uh just cause I'm fighting some nobody for 1/10 of the money doesn't mean I'm ducking Haye'
            haye will talk sht and show up just like he did against wlad. If im not mistaking didnt haye request to fight wlad instead of vitaly bc he was scared of him?

Comment

Chisora managed to hurt Haye I know Haye won but if he fights like that with Vitali or Wladimir he gets koed/tkoed

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                Chisora managed to hurt Haye I know Haye won but if he fights like that with Vitali or Wladimir he gets koed/tkoed

He won't though, will he. It will be back to single shot and run away. I doubt he outpoints Vitali doing that. It could be Haye would have to take more risks and hope Vitali's age catches up with him. I just want the fight to happen!

Comment

Since first moving to heavyweight, I've been saying that Haye's best shot at beating a Klitschko is against Vitali (which isn't to say he has a great chance)

Wlad's too cautious, controls range better, and is quicker than his brother. And his chin's not a problem if it doesn't get hit. Even if it does get touched, the fighters who have troubled Wlad's chin have done so by pressuring and landing consecutive punches. Haye never looked likely to be able to do that, and since I didn't expect Wlad to crumble the first time Haye landed a solid single shot on his chin I really couldn't see how Haye could beat Wlad.

But Vitali on the other hand is easier to hit than Wlad, especially now. Haye's footspeed and general athleticism could be more of a factor against Vitali, who looks to be slowing down and has for a while.

Having said that, Vitali has a bit more offensive variety than his brother and will certainly be more aggressive, so when considering Haye's chances the positives of course have to be weighed against the risks.

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
                    Vitali can throw 100 punches a round to,and Haye can't unload like that with Vitali cause he will have accurate punches coming back.Chisora just sucks.
                    Chisora aint suck, when he was bussin vitali's azz, whom Haye humiliated and stopped like it was e-zWurk

Comment

vitali had one of the greates chins of all time

and chins are not the 1st thing to go

nither is a punch

huge puncher ,granite chin

means vitali ko

Comment

Working...
                      X