No announcement yet.

Froch: I'm not a fan of Ali's boxing ability

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Funny because Froch's style looks like a very poor, footwork-less, no head movement version of Ali's style. Literally 100s of top boxer's styles is biting off of Ali's style. He has one of the most influential styles of boxing in the history of boxing.
    i think he's more like a poor man's roy jones.

Comment

Originally posted by freethinkersam View Post
      As a boxing fan I'm offended that a crude wannabe like Froch can say he isn't a fan of Ali's boxing style. If you hold that opinion on Ali, you don't know boxing. Along with Ray Robinson, Ali was one of the greatest fights ever. Froch makes a lot of mistakes and if it wasn't for his chin, he'd be semi relevant. Dirrell, Ward, Kessler, Groves - all beat him IMO. Groves will box the SHlT out of him!
      If you're not a fan of Ali's style you don't know boxing? No sense that make.

Comment

He's entitled to his opinions.
        My opinion of his jab is that it's the Worse Jab I've ever SEEN! hahaha!!! So why wouldn't he not think much of Ali's jab. Ray.

Comment

As a boxing fan I'm offended that a crude wannabe like Froch can say he isn't a fan of Ali's boxing style. If you hold that opinion on Ali, you don't know boxing. Along with Ray Robinson, Ali was one of the greatest fights ever. Froch makes a lot of mistakes and if it wasn't for his chin, he'd be semi relevant. Dirrell, Ward, Kessler, Groves - all beat him IMO. Groves will box the SHlT out of him!
          dfuq are you talking about man?

Everyone are entitled to be a fan of whoever they like and whatever style they like.

Comment

As a boxing fan I'm offended that a crude wannabe like Froch can say he isn't a fan of Ali's boxing style.
            As a human being, I'm offended that someone who has almost certainly never done anything at all in life to be proud of (that's you, BTW) gets on the internet and has the nerve to critique a multiple-time world champion over his opinion of another fighter. Who is Froch to criticize Ali? Who are YOU to criticize Froch!

Comment

Have a look at the Froch vs Groves video.

Froch speaking to Groves: "I am an International Boxing Star"

Hell yeah Froch is arrogant, but that aside, I can respect his opinion about Ali. Plus it kinda fits Froch's mentality to not favor perceived finesse fighters.

Froch admitted without hesitation that he lost to ward, but complained vigorously about the way Ward won -- Using tricks and slick methods.

Comment

So he's not allowed an opinion?

He has to like Ali's style? That's absurd.

Ali's style isn't for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                  Have a look at the Froch vs Groves video.

Froch speaking to Groves: "I am an International Boxing Star"

Hell yeah Froch is arrogant, but that aside, I can respect his opinion about Ali. Plus it kinda fits Froch's mentality to not favor perceived finesse fighters.

Froch admitted without hesitation that he lost to ward, but complained vigorously about the way Ward won -- Using tricks and slick methods.
                  Don't know many prize fighters who aren't arrogant.

Comment

This happens in all sports. Alot of people don't like Kobe or Lebron but they are universally recognized as two of the best players ever

I see nothing wrong with what he said

Comment

I'm not a fan of "The Greatest" either. And no, he's not the greatest. The Klits would've beaten his @ss in his f**kin' prime!

Comment

Working...
                      X