No announcement yet.

Biggest Robbery In 2012?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    in terms of the high profileness of the robbery, and how much attention it got and who got robbed..it has to be manny pacquiao vs timothy bradley..i thought campillo fight was a pretty big robbery as well.
    That wasn't the question you silly fanboy... Well we know you're a Pac fan over a boxing fan for sure now.

Comment

Rios - Abril was the worst on that list, of the ones I've seen. Campillo - Cloud is a runner up, that was terrible.

Molina - Kirkland was pretty bad too, but technically his team did break the rules, iirc.

Pacquaio - Bradley isn't even near the top of the list, imo. The only thing that makes it stand out is how high profile the fight was compared to the others.

Comment

Campillo took Cloud to school and back. Besides the first round, Cloud had no answers for Campillo.

Comment

Campillo-Cloud was awful. I really felt bad for Campillo

Comment

A few weeks ago my wife give birth to my daughter and one of the nurse stole my Camera..
            That's the worse so far for me in 2012

Comment

Rios Vs Abril easily imo.

Comment

Abril-Rios was the worst decision I've ever seen. It was just stunning. There have been offensive decisions in the past, decisions where the "judges" obviously didn't care if you knew what crooks they were, but this one took the cake.

To those criminals that officiate boxing matches and have the audacity to destroy our sport before our eyes by blatantly robbing its brave athletes, I give a great, big "FUCK YOU!"

Comment

Rios-Abril for me.

Comment

Rios-Abril and Cloud-Campillo were the biggest. Those were disgusting. Kirkland-Molina was bad but not as bad as the first 2. Pacquiao-Bradley was closer than any other fight on that list.

Comment

Molina-Kirkland. Why did the ref keep counting after the Molina corner came in and then wave it off as a DQ? B.S.

Comment

Working...
                      X