The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
    [/B]

That shotgun had to be a 5 shot (6 shot at the MOST) in the mag tube and he was firing off like 15 shots at one point.

Add to that, he put in his gameshark and had that no recoil cheat activated.
    15? He had to have shot off half a hundred times before we saw him reload. I guess you could say he reloaded when he wasn't on screen, but we could hear him still firing.

Comment

• Sooo.. really good episode..

Kinda disapointed by the "shock"

Everyone was calling that thing with them being infected last week

Were the zombies behind the woman domesticated ?

It really didnt look like they were normal zombies just tied up

Comment

• I try to throw realism out of the window with this show, but they are way too accurate shooting. Even carl would have missed shane and hit his dad instead 99 times out of 100.

That said...by far the best show of the season. This is what i want to see. Zombie attacks and action. Not five episodes looking for a lost girl.

Comment

• Rick shoulda shot Lori

Comment

• I think Rick is about to take over 'crazy' now that Shane is gone.

Comment

• Pin point 100% accuracy to the head, unlimited ammo, as much as I love this show I hope it gets more realistic than that, that was insane!

Comment

• Yes! I am very excited to see next season. With the appearance of Michonne and a glimpse of the prison, its great to see they are following the storyline of the comic. At first I was thinking they would move away from the main story, considering how long Shane survived before they killed him off.

Comment

• From what I've heard about those people that have already read the comic storyline for season 3, this show is definitely going to be way over the top.

Comment

• Rick needs to knock some sense into Lori, b1tch is getting out of control, especially after that stunt she pulled; crying about Shane dying and that

Comment

• Andrea is too damn sexy at the moment, cuz she can handle her biz

Comment

Working...
                      X