Amir Khan is a lil ***** for ducking Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
    You said it, not me.

All i know is, his previous opponents were small, non punchers, that is not up for debate, its a fact, play the persecution card all you like, you cant depute facts.

Did it seem like the fight was going to happen prior to the Corley fight? well there you have it, draw your own conclusions.

hahahaha, u still hatin??? take a break man, go outside and look at some grass

Comment

• just in case you want links Dynamite boy: http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=30194

Comment

• Khan saying PRIOR TO THE CORLEY FIGHT he wants Maidana now that JMM is out of the window: http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=30294

Comment

• Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          Shaefer prior to the Corley fight: If JMM decides to stay at 135, Khan will be loooking to fight Ortiz or Maidana.

Shaefer prior to the Corley fight: If Maidana gets passed Corley, I will try to make Khan-Maidana.
          Yeah? sounds like the Frank Warren style of promoting to me, you know, the ones where he name drops all the best guys during his fighters interviews, but they never fight them, or when they do, its like years later.

No doubt that was reinforced when he looked so bad, wonder if Corley got the Freddie Herandez treatment, whether he would of still decided on the fight.

wazaa, your not even a Khan fan, just troll who likes to over-exaggerate, dont know why, maybe its cause you dont like him, that you know the more you nuthug him, there more folks will be turned off him?

Comment

• Originally posted by bcfc View Post
            hahahaha, u still hatin??? take a break man, go outside and look at some grass
            Strong come back right there Lol.

You cant dispute what i said so i expected as much.

Facts>nuthuggers=KO

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
              Yeah? sounds like the Frank Warren style of promoting to me, you know, the ones where he name drops all the best guys during his fighters interviews, but they never fight them, or when they do, its like years later.

No doubt that was reinforced when he looked so bad, wonder if Corley got the Freddie Herandez treatment, whether he would of still decided on the fight.

wazaa, your not even a Khan fan, just troll who likes to over-exaggerate, dont know why, maybe its cause you dont like him, that you know the more you nuthug him, there more folks will be turned off him?
              Nice theory you have got there, Freud. Almost as believable as Team Khan wanting to fight Maidana after seeing him struggle against Corley.

Comment

Working...
              X