Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is putting anyone on Ignore for any reason a ***** move or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't have as much of an issue with the ignore function if it wasn't for the fact that it prevents the ignoree from posting in the ignorer's threads and from giving the ignorer karma. This puts it open to abuse by some fruitcakes who will give red K, make a thread about you then put you on ignore so you can't retaliate.

If all it did was hide your posts then that would be fine.

Comment

whatever

lmfao!!

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
        whatever

lmfao!!
        Whatever??? and you are referring to?????

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          I wouldn't have as much of an issue with the ignore function if it wasn't for the fact that it prevents the ignoree from posting in the ignorer's threads and from giving the ignorer karma. This puts it open to abuse by some fruitcakes who will give red K, make a thread about you then put you on ignore so you can't retaliate.

If all it did was hide your posts then that would be fine.
          Do you use ignore??

Comment

18 to 4 so far looks like using ignore is a ***** move....if so many think it's a ***** move then why so many people use it???

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              Do you use ignore??
              I have in the past on that pretend french ****. He was flooding the boards with spam so I stuck him on ignore. Unfortunately it didn't hide his threads.

Oh also I did put that slimeylimey **** on ignore. He kept going into every one of the threads I posted in and made the same comment about me and after a while it got boring.

I would prefer the ignore function to still allow the **** to post in my threads. I'm not trying to stifle free speech, I just wanted to limit the amount of times I read "That squealpiggy only ever talks about religion lamo"

Comment

bump bump bump...

Comment

ignore is for bitches, it's like checking into pc.

hit the dome!

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
                    how do u know if someone put me on ignore??

just the day before yesterday i remember A LONG TIME AGO some guy name pfpking2008 or something like that got banned for posted links too little girls..

he came back yesterday and i was like:

are u the same prick who posted links to little girls? or was that a different prick? some guy said yea he was..

and then when i wanted to AGAIN confront pfp the reply part went to FORUMS..does that mean he pfp ignored me?

You are on this users ignore list and therefore cannot reply to this thread.

Comment

Rich Loc put me on ignore for some reason. Poor emo f_g

Comment

Working...
                      X