Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire makig the same mistake Darchinyan made....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire makig the same mistake Darchinyan made....

when he made his fight with Nonito? I have seen a few Raul Martinez fights and he is no joke. The kid has good speed, is very accurate, and has decent power (I think he is a mini-Vic Ortiz). He is definently a live underdog in this fight, and I will be betting on him to take down Donaire like Donaire took down Darchinyan out of nowhere (though I cant say he will dominate like Donaire did that night).

BTW on that same card Solis vs Viloria

Too bad this is taking place in the Philipines.

Yup, I have a feeling Martinez is going to beat Donaire.

Comment

ive been saying this all along, Martinez is gonna knock and expose this piece overrated sack of ****, donaire is going down.

Comment

Originally posted by DarchinyFAN View Post
        when he made his fight with Nonito? I have seen a few Raul Martinez fights and he is no joke. The kid has good speed, is very accurate, and has decent power (I think he is a mini-Vic Ortiz). He is definently a live underdog in this fight, and I will be betting on him to take down Donaire like Donaire took down Darchinyan out of nowhere (though I cant say he will dominate like Donaire did that night).

BTW on that same card Solis vs Viloria

Too bad this is taking place in the Philipines.
        That's exactly what I thought when I saw him fight.He fights very much like Victor Ortiz.I thought I was the only one seeing that.I think the fight will be very competitive.My prediction is a split decision win for Martinez.

Comment

The way Donaire finished Martinez off was a surprise for me. Physique-wise, I thought Martinez would dominate him. Donaire looked shot...

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
            ive been saying this all along, Martinez is gonna knock and expose this piece overrated sack of ****, donaire is going down.
            yeah, what a sack of **** that donaire dude is. had they let martinez continue, i'm sure he'd knock donaire out in the next round, i can feel it.

Comment

It feels good to see this post from time to time.

Comment

Idiot

Comment

didnt see that happen last night

Comment

Let me bump this one... great analysis in failure bwa ha ha..

Comment

Working...
                    X