Juelz Speaks On Cam...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
      Dog Cam birthed Juelz, he's the reason Juelz and anybody in dipset got money. Let Cam and Juelz drop at the same day, lets so who gonna soar more??
      What does that got to do with ****??

Who cares if he birthed him, he brought juelz into the game and juelz became bigger then him!! dumbass..

Comment

Juelz is lyrically a let down. He seemed to be on the right track early on. But he's very average.

Comment

I wouldn't say Juelz is bigger than Cam. Show me a platinum album from Juelz.

Comment

What the Game's Been Missing! peaked at #1 on both the Top Rap Albums and Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts and #9 in the Billboard 200 chart according to Billboard.com. [3] It has sold 850,001 in the US alone being certified platinum.

Wiki-

Comment

lmao..."Wiki-"

lyricism on Confessions Of Fire AND/OR S.D.E.>>>>>>>anybody else's lyricism on any other Dipset member's album

oh, and Juelz is more popular? thats laughable. Soulja Boy sold more albums then alotta actual MCs, does that make him the better artist?

Comment

Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
                What does that got to do with ****??

Who cares if he birthed him, he brought juelz into the game and juelz became bigger then him!! dumbass..
                Don't call me a dumass fam, wtf good came out of minnesota, Brock Lesnar? The point is that cam sold more records and would outsell him if they both drop batty boy

Comment

cam'ron makes the best movies with killa season. such a funny film

Comment

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
                    Juelz is lyrically a let down. He seemed to be on the right track early on. But he's very average.
                    Lyrically let down? because he dont rap like biggie he is a let down?
                    Go listen to his new freestyle he just put out "go hard"

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
                    I wouldn't say Juelz is bigger than Cam. Show me a platinum album from Juelz.
                    What does platinum got to do with anything?
                    Nobody goes platinum these days... if juelz had came out with a big album back in 03 he would of easily went plat.
                    People forgot cam existed... Juelz is way bigger answer this

IF juelz and cam held a concert on the same day.. who would have more fans at the show??

Originally posted by Dice View Post
                    Don't call me a dumass fam, wtf good came out of minnesota, Brock Lesnar? The point is that cam sold more records and would outsell him if they both drop batty boy
                    No cam is wack, he cant out sell juelz lmao.. maybe 5 years ago but now?
                    Cam is dead to hip hop he is straight wack.. Juelz put out a mixtape with lil wayne (biggest person in the game) juelz went on BET a few days ago and everyone LOVES him, no body cares bout CAM... everyone left him .. jim jones, juelz .. lol where is cam without dipset??

And bout the minnesota thing, what does that have to do with this arguement? lol

Brock lesnar.
                    Prince.
                    John madden (creator of madden) - witch im sure u play ALL the time..
                    Bob Dylan
                    Winona Ryder
                    Roger Maris
                    Jesse Ventura

just a few more ^^

Comment

like i sed let them both drop and lets see who soars? Juelz sells gold with millions of dollars of marketing, high profile features, smash radio singles, Cam sells gold wit no buzz and hood hits, c'mon saying juelz is bigger then Cam is stupider then a certain person from minnasota who is a rich famous actress that STILL decided to steal clothes from a heavily guarded and video camera-ed Saks Fith Avenue. And Madden isnt the creator of Madden the game, EA Sports created the game and through his name on it BUT I will not dispute the GREATNESS of Madden the man, Dylan and Prince are also legends

Comment

Working...
                      X