Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia on Father's Racial Jabs: I've Heard Trump Say Worse!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keith Thurman is going to kick Danny Garcia's ass in a way he's never going to have experienced before.

And I simply cannot wait, due to his POS father.

The biggest fraud in the sport, the biggest delusion in the sport, Danny Garcia- will finally meet his fate against Thurman and get the official "Loss" his record was long overdue for.

After losing to Hererra, and Peterson, and squeeking in fights against Rod Salka and Paulie M in between those fights...... he's finally going to come back down to reality against a fighter who won't let himself get robbed on the scorecards.

Thurman is going to absolutely obliterate Garcia, you can believe that.

Comment

The old "it's ok because someone else does it" argument. That's not a real position to take.

Comment

where are all you posters at when all the racial things were said about the mayweathers? now u care?

Comment

Is that what this is about Angel calling Thurman a gga? Are these ppl serious? I grew up in NYC spent time in Spanish Harlem and the South Bronx. That word is like saying bro. They are from Philly the slums of Philly same goes there. I remember Comacho saying all them N-ggaz can line it up calling out Sweet Pea. The interviewer thought he was being racist. But anybody that actually grew up around PR dudes in the inner city knows that's how they get down. Fat Joe use it all the time nobody had a problem with him. It's the norm that's why! I can't believe this is even a issue.

Comment

Danny seems like a good dude, but he needs to get ko'd on Angel's behalf...

Comment

They work for Al Haymon.If Al say's the N-word's cool....

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                Keith Thurman is going to kick Danny Garcia's ass in a way he's never going to have experienced before.

And I simply cannot wait, due to his POS father.

The biggest fraud in the sport, the biggest delusion in the sport, Danny Garcia- will finally meet his fate against Thurman and get the official "Loss" his record was long overdue for.

After losing to Hererra, and Peterson, and squeeking in fights against Rod Salka and Paulie M in between those fights...... he's finally going to come back down to reality against a fighter who won't let himself get robbed on the scorecards.

Thurman is going to absolutely obliterate Garcia, you can believe that.
                I'd like to see that...and a ko , not a decision just to see Angel's reaction... But honestly I think Danny will find a way like he did against Matthysse. Lucas knocked Danny's mouth piece out of the ring, and made him piss blood and still lost

Comment

This isn't the first time Angel has run his racist mouth. It will catch up with him eventually,
                  Karma.

Comment

Angel too old to be sayin "n**ga"

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                      The old "it's ok because someone else does it" argument. That's not a real position to take.
                      Yep. That's like some down syndrome take on the "he hit me first" argument.

That said idk wtf Trump's said that's comparable to some of the things Angel has said.

Comment

Working...
                      X