Official 7th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
    Absolutely.
    I'm sure someone will overpay for either Cam or Ryan, depending on which you plan to start.

Comment

• Looks like I take another L. This time to Noob ermantraut. I am gutted. My team underperforms in a big way.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
        Lol I've been a Russ cheerleader/defender since he came into the league. If I had Fitz I might have started him
        I was kicking myself pretty hard for not making that trade. One of the reasons I originally got Brock was because I liked him against the Titans in week 4.

But then I remembered why I didn't do it. He shares Bradys bye week.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Looks like I take another L. This time to Noob ermantraut. I am gutted. My team underperforms in a big way.
          First Brexit and now this, sucks to be you .

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              First Brexit and now this, sucks to be you .
              Hahaha. Just gtfo out eu already so the rest of us can get all those well payed eu institutions that is placed in the UK.

#aloneandpoor

Comment

• Beat my brother Burner even though Stafford did a classic ****ting of the pooch. Looks like McKinnon is really starting to get featured.

Comment

• Beat my brother Burner even though Stafford did a classic ****ting of the pooch. Looks like McKinnon is really starting to get featured.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Beat my brother Burner even though Stafford did a classic ****ting of the pooch. Looks like McKinnon is really starting to get featured.
                    Yeah no doubt good game man. Dwayne Washington got injured early. And I didnt start Butler over Ginn. Crucial decisions.

McKinnon did look good. I saw my guy Paul Perkins catch a 67 yard pass too.

Stafford had the worst game of his career imo. Very weird game.

Comment

• Time to wheel and deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X