Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Selects Jessie Vargas, Rules Out Crawford For 11/5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by goldenbear View Post
    Pac fought Mayweather, Bradley now Vargas. I don't know what fans are complaining about. That's a solid run of excellent fighters. Plus Pac has fought a whose who of fighters over his career. At this point he's earned the right to pick and choose who he wants to fight.
    I agree. I don't think Pac ever fights Crawford. Honestly Crawford brings nothing to table monetarily. Neither does Vargas. Pac should really be only fighting guys like MayweatHer , Marquez, Canelo, GGG, or Danny Garcia.

Comment

• Another in house fight for TR. No matter how many names they threw out there it was going to be some in house fight.

A fighter that Bradley beat for 11 3/4 rounds and one good win after ward

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
        whats the point
        Manny love irrelevant WBO titles

Comment

• Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
          I agree. I don't think Pac ever fights Crawford. Honestly Crawford brings nothing to table monetarily. Neither does Vargas. Pac should really be only fighting guys like MayweatHer , Marquez, Canelo, GGG, or Danny Garcia.
          Crawford brings prestige and credibility you excuse making apologist!

Comment

• Originally posted by Code Red View Post
            Crawford brings prestige and credibility you excuse making apologist!
            Shut up you dumb a**, You probably one of those Mayweather fans who thinks he knows boxing because he slap boxed on the corner. Give me a break. What did you say when Mayweather fought Berto. Vargas would KO bERTO AND YOU KNOW IT b****.

Comment

• Being a Senator in the Philippines is like being a US Dog catcher

Manny is coming back for more USA cash as there is no earning in the Philippines. Greed and a lust for money brings Paq back for the easiest fight available ignoring Thurman and Spence and Crawford. Paq is a joke anyway and should be made to fight in the Philippines. Stay out of the USA you greedy greaseball and money hungry midget.

Comment

• I like vargas, good luck!!!!!!

Comment

• This is worse than Pac Algieri and will probably do less buys.

Comment

• Originally posted by IIG View Post
                    Manny easily beats up Vargas. No surprise that he avoided Crawford though, because that's a for sure loss.
                    Ok, can you tell me how Pacquiao avoided Crawford?

http://www.************.com/2016/07/...ust-fight-140/

And I quote: “It will be at 140,” Crawford said via ESPN.com, when asked what weight he would consider a fight against Pacquiao."

Comment

• Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
                      This is worse than Pac Algieri and will probably do less buys.
                      Out of curiosity, do other posters feel this way? I think Vargas would do what he did to Ali to Algieri.

Comment

Working...
                      X