No announcement yet.

Cuantos latinos hacen ejercicio diario?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    i read your post about that, dude. seems like you're really struggling with that. i hope you find a remedy to that, really do.
    Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

Comment

Run 2 days a week and lift 1 or 2. Running's more important to me than lifting now for keeping weight off and destressing from work and school. Before grad school, I worked out 6 times a week, with 3 lifting sessions and 3 runs.

Comment

In the winter I do weight training five days a week. Summer time If im lucky I get in there three days a week but I drink way too much in the summer to stay consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
          I used to, I lost 50 lbs, then gained 10 but stayed at the weight for awhile, until my Tinnitus. Now, I see no point.
          **** sorry to hear that man. What is the outlook for it? Will it go away? Is it getting better? Best of luck.

Comment

I mainly lift, but I don't overdo it. Soy un poco huevon porque no mas haga como 3 o 4 veces cada semana. Pero cuando va al gymnasio me pongo levantar como una hora y media y correr como un hora o media hora. Depende porque solo un dia haga mi cuerpo de arriba y al otro dia me haga mis piernas.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              how many of you are active daily? if so what do you do?
              I have to say I've done slacked off like a motha****a as of late.......I,m sorry, I'm embarrassed. I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                I have to say I've done slacked off like a motha****a as of late.......I,m sorry, I'm embarrassed. I'm sorry

ric dem gains are fading and now im the swolest in in the Lation Langa yeeeeeaaaaa h boooyyyyy

Comment

ric dem gains are fading and now im the swolest in in the Lation Langa yeeeeeaaaaa h boooyyyyy
                  highly doubtful.........post a pic and lets see.........

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                    highly doubtful.........post a pic and lets see.........

i covered my face but this is me

Comment

i covered my face but this is me
                      ahhahah riiiiiiight..........this is me doe........and I DIDN"T cover my face......

Comment

Working...
                      X