No announcement yet.

I feel bad for Manny Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel bad for Manny Pacquiao!

I mean just think about it, once he was the most celebrated boxer today. Now he is barely talked about, plus he use to get atlest multiple threads a day on Boxingscene and now it seems like everyone has forgot about him.

Pac-fans don't even seem to defend him anymore, it's gotten so bad that he's being defended by the same Floydfans who ridiculed him for years.

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
    I mean just think about it, once he was the most celebrated boxer today. Now he is barely talked about, plus he use to get atlest multiple threads a day on Boxingscene and now it seems like everyone has forgot about him.

Pac-fans don't even seem to defend him anymore, it's gotten so bad that he's being defended by the same Floydfans who ridiculed him for years.
    Hes still better than you will ever be...shlt thread by the way. _______

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      I know he is, he is a legend and has way more money than me.

Comment

It happens to most fighters. At least he's not selling his name for pennies like Roy (or Toney or Holy).

Comment

Pac era is over, hes not the face of boxing anymore, boxing needs a new star.

And i dont think he wants to be talked about anyways, he have better things to do.

Comment

Dont feel bad for him, he riding a low right now he had more highs then any active boxer today.

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
              Pac era is over, hes not the face of boxing anymore, boxing needs a new star.

And i dont think he wants to be talked about anyways, he have better things to do.
              see my sig

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                I know he is, he is a legend and has way more money than me.
                Bait thread....you know this will bring. tsk tsk

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  no matter what you you say pacjuice still wont let you suck his d*ck, or maybe he will...

Comment

Dude's still balling, casuals still love him and he's just fine.

Comment

Working...
                    X