No announcement yet.

Roy Jones Jr. Supporter gives inspiring speech for Jones to continue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heavy Hitter View Post
    Roy Jones Jr. is BROKE! He owes the IRS like crazy! One of the biggest reasons he's still fighting.
    In that case Roy should just walk away with his health, because if the IRS isn't playing scrabble with his assets than some disgruntled scorned "baby mamma" will...

Comment

whatever....................................^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        whatever....................................^^^^^^
        Dude I hope that's not you in that avy!!!!

Comment

Dude I hope that's not you in that avy!!!!
          sorry. but thats me my man....

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy Hitter View Post
            Roy Jones Jr. is BROKE! He owes the IRS like crazy! One of the biggest reasons he's still fighting.
            Or maybe he felt he hasn't proved himself enough in his career and now he's looking for redemption. Roy jones has always been a businessman, if he just wanted to make money, he could make more without fighting. He's already famous.

Comment

He should of retired after the first Tarver fight.

Comment

Originally posted by cantbestopped View Post
                this is powerful stuff lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlHAEST0JSw

I agree with him tho it is in gods hands now its time to trust the abilities that god has given you and let your hands go. Its all or nothing now time to go for broke with this thing leave no regrets of what could have been let your hands go and get that title
                I don't care if Winston Churchill gave Roy Jones Jnr an inspiring speech no words on this earth are gunna stop him getting hurt!

Retire Roy, Nobody likes seeing a legend get beaten unneccesseraily.

Comment

HBO is smart to have Roy Jones a a commentator. We are witnessing the gradual regression of a boxer who will suffer from being punch drunk. Lets hope he stops after this one.

Comment

Working...
                  X