Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just ordered the insanity dvds any advice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ordered the insanity dvds any advice?

Any advice maybe on what I should expect what I should start eating excercises I should do when not doing the videos?

It's six days a week, so I didn't do anything on the off day. I lifted weights during the week with it, but that's it. The first month takes about a week to get used to, the second month takes a little while longer. You should get a nutrition guide with meals and how often to eat. It gets old doing six days a week, but when you're done it's definitely worth it, at least in my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      It's six days a week, so I didn't do anything on the off day. I lifted weights during the week with it, but that's it. The first month takes about a week to get used to, the second month takes a little while longer. You should get a nutrition guide with meals and how often to eat. It gets old doing six days a week, but when you're done it's definitely worth it, at least in my experience.
      Did u take any supplements or eat differently while on it? Esta dificil de dejar el arrozy habichuela jaja

Comment

Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
        Did u take any supplements or eat differently while on it? Esta dificil de dejar el arrozy habichuela jaja
        I started using Isopure protein and having a big protein shake every morning and a multivitamin, but nothing else other that supplement wise. I tried to eat to where I was at calorie defecit so I could lose weight, so I ate about 2200 calories a day. Used calorie counter app on my iPhone.

Comment

Working...
        X