Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighters do you suspect of juicing past or present?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fighters do you suspect of juicing past or present?

Disclaimer, this is not a thread of accusations, I'm just speaking about my personal suspicions as a fan

Let's be objective about this... No fanboyism just be honest.

Here's my list.

Mayweather and Pacquiao, Matthysse, Kovalev, Marquez, Rigo, Bernard Hopkins (maybe), Canelo (maybe)

Reasons:

Mayweather

IDGAF how much you spout ''hard work dedication'', it's simply not normal to be performing at this level at the age of 37, people also forget that roids help you train harder and longer, plus the fact that he went on this PEDs crusade comes across as being like someone who is trying to hide their own juicing by accusing other fighters (Pacman) to deflect accusations from himself.

Also the video when he was questioned about TRT (Testosterone replacement therapy) was suspicious as hell, his face looked guilty as hell. There has also been another instance where he was asked about TRT and he looked at Ellerbe worried as hell. Not to mention his balding, small looking testicles and apparent anger management problems, the tell tale signs are there.

(TRT, EPO) (opinion)

Pacquiao

As much as I love Manny, one cannot deny that in his peak at 2009 he was strangely physically gifted, if he was natural he may be the genetic freak of our times, his stamina was inhuman, and his power was cray. Ariza is also a suspicious character and he's been caught with Rios, plus the talk of Freddie not knowing what was in those ''shakes''. Plus he didn't jump at the opportunity to abide to the random testing in the Mayweather negotiations. Manny always had the physical gifts but he is not beyond suspicion.

(EPO, HGH, Testosterone) (Opinion)

Matthysse

This guy had crazy power, he just dropped guys right left and center, but my main suspicions are that leading up to the Garcia a poster mentioned that he alongside many big time gamblers had inside info that Matthysse was a big juicer and that he wouldn't have the same power against Garcia, alas Garcia was the one who appeared to have the greater power in that fight.

Bernard Hopkins

I'm a big fan of B-Hop but you can't be performing like this at the age of 50, it's just not normal notwithstanding a clean lifestyle etc. (probable drugs) (HGH, TRT)

Rigondeaux

This is mainly due to a documentary I watched on the cuban academies, where they said the most talented fighters get the best 'vitamins' hmmm.... sounds like some suspicious ish to me, there isn't that great of a variation in vitamin quality, plus they don't have that great of an effect on performance.

Feel free to discuss.

maidana,rios, matthyse,provonikov, GG, Kovalev, Pacjuice

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
      maidana,rios, matthyse,provonikov, GG, Kovalev, Pacjuice
      Not one black fighter...could you be anymore transparent? Fcuking joke

Comment

Most of them...........I used to not think so but it's obvious that the guys who seek out the most stringent testing are trying to prove there innocence. The guys who make up excuses to not take the hardest testing are hiding something.

Comment

Hi keep It objective

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post

Comment

FOH he asked for opinion and thats who I think have messed around with P.E.D.s who the **** cares what skin color they is SMFH this place it outta control with dudes like you.

To put Floyd on ur list just makes you look ignorant as hell considering he does OSDT for every fight for years now,

Comment

Guys I think are juicing.... And I have no evidence,,, just my opinion
                And I'm leaving off guys that have been busted

Floyd
                Manny
                Jmm

Comment

FOH he asked for opinion and thats who I think have messed around with P.E.D.s who the **** cares what skin color they is SMFH this place it outta control with dudes like you.

To put Floyd on ur list just makes you look ignorant as hell considering he does OSDT for every fight for years now,
                  It's easy to cycle inbetween fights and retain benefits of the juice.

Comment

Floyd isn't the only black athlete in the sport, jack. You bringing him up when I didn't shows how big of a d1ck riding fanboy you are. Smh

Comment

Working...
                    X