Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever won a bet on a Robbery Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever won a bet on a Robbery Fight?

Have you ever won a bet on a so called robbery fight?

If so how did that bet go?

I bet my friend $100 that SSM was gonna beat ODLH in their rematch.

If you recall that night many felt ODLH won the fight but SSM got the decision and lot of people were shocked and pissed.

So my friend who owed me $100 never paid up to this date cause his defense was come on man you know ODLH really won so I dont have to pay ****!

Thoughts?

Yes. Picked Bradley over Pac. Figured Pac was slowing down and had gotten his ass whipped by Marquez, thought Bradley had a decent shot of outboxing him. Whoops. lol
    I didn't make anyone pay me, either.

Comment

Lost a bet on a robbery fight. I bet on Sturm to beat Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
        Yes. Picked Bradley over Pac. Figured Pac was slowing down and had gotten his ass whipped by Marquez, thought Bradley had a decent shot of outboxing him. Whoops. lol
        I didn't make anyone pay me, either.
        This, except i was beting with bookies so had no moral questions about picking up my winnings

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          Lost a bet on a robbery fight. I bet on Sturm to beat Oscar.
          Ouch......

Comment

I won about $40 off DLH-Mosley II.

I started congratulating the dude I bet on the fight and his soon to be winnings until I heard "And the NEW" or "And STILL", I forgot which one, but that schit was funny lol

I went from being down $40 to up $40

Comment

I also picked Bradley to win

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                Have you ever won a bet on a so called robbery fight?

If so how did that bet go?

I bet my friend $100 that SSM was gonna beat ODLH in their rematch.

If you recall that night many felt ODLH won the fight but SSM got the decision and lot of people were shocked and pissed.

So my friend who owed me $100 never paid up to this date cause his defense was come on man you know ODLH really won so I dont have to pay ****!

Thoughts?

your friend is a deadbeat. you don't win a bet based on your own judgement of a boxing match.

Comment

I was in a room full of Puerto Ricans (all cool with me and friends) in Puerto Rico by the way.

We were watching the Oscar vs Trinidad fight. When it was over, all of them who I bet money with, started to collect their money to give to me and told me Oscar won and was a great fighter.

When the decision was called, the one's who owed me money even said I didn't have to pay. I payed anyway because I'm a man of my word and it was over $450.

Comment

I won almost £200 on Helenius over Chisora.

Comment

Working...
                    X