Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury-Kevin Johnson Now Set as WBC Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think a lot of people are getting a little bit too excited of tyson fighting a klitschko in 2013 when in fact the biggest test of his career to date is kevin johnson who he is yet to fight .i've read a lot of people giving johnson a bad rap but one thing for sure is this guy can fight!! losing to a klitschko brother on points is't that bad then there's the tor hammer lose but to be honest kevin johnson was't suited to the three round format.as seen in a lot of kingpins fights he takes three or four rounds to get into a fight.to be honest i like tyson but he has't fought anyone as good as kevin johnson and tyson will have to take his game to another level to beat this guy because if he does't it might be johnson who gets another crack at the title.no joke upsets happen all the time.people kind of forget it was johnson's name who was popping up as maybe getting another shot at the title after he beat up tough aussie alex leapai but then stupidly fought in prizefighter and lost in the final.one step at a time tyson.

Comment

Let's be honest, Tyson Fury is fighting Tor Hamer's leftovers.

Comment

Working...
      X