Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reseting The Points System

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh I remember when points used to mean something. Now its out of control.

Comment

thats messed up and unfair to the posters who worked hard to get their points

Comment

maybe the people with too many rep or points should be wound up being able to be allowed into the vip lounge for points, the vip onge should be non stop boxing 2.0 where it a extremely better version to get into nsb without having to post with these ****ed up newbies who dont give a **** what they say, lol,

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
          thats messed up and unfair to the posters who worked hard to get their points
          that's sounds very republican to me...

I say tax anybody with over 250B @ 2 percent every 2days and give people with under 100B 2 % interest every other day

Comment

Pressure from who??posters with no points??no karma??thats their issue and not fair to the long time posters who worked their way up,earned their points or made good connections,i see no reason posters should have their points snatched aways cause others are e-broke,thats crazy and ridiculous

Comment

Lol @ everybody who says they worked hard for points

Were you selling you ass on the streets for those points or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                that's sounds very republican to me...

I say tax anybody with over 250B @ 2 percent every 2days and give people with under a 2 % interest every other day
                Very republican??no i think it sounds like someone who earned their points shouldnt have them taken away just cause some e-broke posters are crying we have to many points,tell them to make smarter bets and get better connections,learn to make sigs do something to get you some more points like we did

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

no but we made good bets and have good connections

Comment

Comment

I sucked 2 cacks for the points I have. It was hard work.

Comment

Working...
                      X