Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This should motivate Canelo to get revenge on the Brits!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I never know why people stereotype Mexicans as lazy, when they are very hardworking people. I'm not Mexican btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      As you guys know I'm Mexican and I can laugh at myself no problem. When making fun of someone in a good hearted way, I'm cool with that, especially if you are insulting race or country.

What these b1tch made motherfukers did though was plain and simple racism. To say Mexicans are lazy, fat, stupid and have terrible food? Really? I mean who works harder than Mexicans?

And to talk about bad food from an Englishman? A country that is world renown for terrible cuisine?

I mean they said, "How terrible would it be to wake up knowing your Mexican" That's some fuked up ****, they better hope they don't want to take a vacation in Mexico, might not turn out good for them.
      So in other words....you cant laugh at yourself.

Comment

This is why nobody likes British people.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          So in other words....you cant laugh at yourself.
          I can laugh at myself, I do it all the time but there's a limit. Those guys were ok when they were making fun of a Mexican car, I get that. I made fun of it when I heard of it as well but to then say **** like "How terrible would it be to wake up knowing your Mexican"????

WTF does that have to do with the car? I didn't care about the tortilla comment, the car comments, that was funny but then they went on to insult all Mexicans and their culture.

Not cool.

Comment

Lulz, nothing wrong with anything they said, they were just taking teh piss. Mexicans should be happy teh English care enough to take teh piss about 'em. True Story.

Comment

The English have some of the crappiest food on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Nani Loc View Post
                Lulz, nothing wrong with anything they said, they were just taking teh piss. Mexicans should be happy teh English care enough to take teh piss about 'em. True Story.
                go eat teh spotted dick mate.tis getting cold

Comment

I am English and yes that was racist i agree. If they had said something about Asians or Blacks they would be fired by now. Its because we don't have many Mexicans here.

Comment

The only part I thought was a bit harsh was “imagine waking up and remembering that you are Mexican”, hurt me feelings.

Bad memories, I guess.

Comment

The jokes were lazy, didn't make sense, lacked wit and simply weren't funny. The Top Gear team have lost it and now appear to be the embarrassing middle-aged men they have always looked like. In a way it's a shame, because they have created some excellent television over the years, but they have lost the plot now.

Comment

Working...
                      X