Israel Orders 20 Fighter Jets; U.S. Taxpayers Pick Up The Tab

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
    No one said they are "buying" anything.

It's a gift. The poor US taxpayers are paying the bill.

Census: 1 in 7 Americans live in poverty

http://www.pottstownmercury.com/arti...f226504392.txt
    While millions in America live in poverty, the Zionists receive billions in weapons to bomb innocent Palestinians.

Pathetic.

Comment

Not the first time the US Taxpayer has forked out an obscene amount of money to fund the Israeli military.

Comment

Can I get a free handout?

Only want a tank or something.

Comment

The aircraft factory would probably close if not for this order.

Comment

And people have the nerve to say that the U.S. is neutral over Israel-Palestina when they give Israel free JSF's to bomb innocent Palestenians. No wonder Palestenians have such a big dislike towards Americans.

Comment

The Americans don't deserve better, as you can see they support it ..their government is thankfull for a country full of morons.

Comment

At least we know RunW won't have any of his tax missing that bastard doesn't have a job..his job is it to post full time

Comment

So when are the Americans going to fund Plaestine to make it fair?

AK 47's only get you so far.

Can people like Tua make a list of ideal weapons that the Palestinians can have and I can do a petition for the US to pay for it.

Forget about all the companies who go broke and provide jobs for US citizens, these millions are good the Zionist state that continues to trap innocent people along with terrorists.

Heck if my neighbour was a rapist and had a gun to a woman's head, I hope I don't get shot or sent to prison for his bad deeds.

Comment

All Americans may not agree with the decision but you guys saying ass things like "country full of morons" and "to bomb innocent Palestenians" are just reflective towards your disdain towards the Israelis and America and onesided opinions. I know perhaps there will be another two threads like this tomorrow and you guy can meet here and do it again
                    (it is daily right? do you guys get together first and work out who goes first? who's turn is to make the thread tomorrow?)

Comment

Friends of the Earth Middle East is an organization of activists from Israel, Jordan and the territories. and Iarael has a lot of thing to do .

Comment

Working...
                      X