Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Odlanier Solis do against Wladimir Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
    That dog looks cool. Is this a cartoon character?
    This dog is more cuddley looking

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I just saw him fight Carl Davis Drumond, and the commentators talked about how Solis was telling them he'd want to fight either Klit by the end of the year. Is he too green or just too fat?
      He has some skills but he is just another fat slob who once felt those Dr. Steelhammer jabs would get really tentative and just cover up until he has decided he has had enough, or Wlad stops him, or Wlad is content to let it go to the cards.

Comment

Solis looked huge on photos and weighs 260; I did not know that he is short. But if he is short, then he has big problems with stamina/fitness too.
        Solis is 6'1 1/2. In the amateurs Solis lost 2 of 3 fights vs Roman Romanchuk and 1 of his fights vs Pulev who is 6'4 1/2. Big guys who are athletic and skillful it would seem that he struggles against. (in the amateurs when he was actually good and not a fat tub of goo like he is now)

Then again, who the hell wouldn't struggle vs an athletic skillful guy who is bigger than you.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy the Kid View Post
          One word......Arreola

I think Arreola's better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
            Solis is 6'1 1/2. In the amateurs Solis lost 2 of 3 fights vs Roman Romanchuk and 1 of his fights vs Pulev who is 6'4 1/2. Big guys who are athletic and skillful it would seem that he struggles against. (in the amateurs when he was actually good and not a fat tub of goo like he is now)

Then again, who the hell wouldn't struggle vs an athletic skillful guy who is bigger than you.
            I once fought a 2 meter tall athletic guy in a street fight. I won by grappling and submission, but I ended up with a black eye in the process. Good jab that was. :-)

Comment

Comment

I once fought a 2 meter tall athletic guy in a street fight. I won by grappling and submission, but I ended up with a black eye in the process. Good jab that was. :-)
                Did you use your Бойовий Гопак skills, you must know a little? lol

Comment

He would get jabbed to death until Wlad decided to KO him.

Comment

He'd get beat up like Arreola vs. Vitali.

Comment

He'd do well. He'd probably loose, but this is a fight I really want to see!

Comment

Working...
                      X