Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for: Vitali Klitschko or JC Gomez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golden Boy 360 View Post
    hell yeah.......i love the way she plays bass and moves around the stage
    I had no clue who they were. I saw an episode of "Live from Abbey Road" mainly cause Herbie Hancock was coming out but they were featured there as well. "Oh Yea" was stuck in my head for a long time after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
      I had no clue who they were. I saw an episode of "Live from Abbey Road" mainly cause Herbie Hancock was coming out but they were featured there as well. "Oh Yea" was stuck in my head for a long time after that.
      they are great live.......IM ON MY WAY NOW!!ILL GET THERE SOMEhOOOOWWWW!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boy 360 View Post
        they are great live.......IM ON MY WAY NOW!!ILL GET THERE SOMEhOOOOWWWW!!!!!!
        The way she sings that gives me a boner

Comment

Gomez....I always root against both of the Klits....don't really know why but I just don't like them. I enjoy watching them fight but I always wish harm upon them....same as with Floyd Mayweather....won't miss his fights but always hope he gets KOed.

Comment

The way she sings that gives me a boner
            The Subways (Billy, Josh & Charlotte) suck....Jesus Christ, talk about talentless musicians.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
              The Subways (Billy, Josh & Charlotte) suck....Jesus Christ, talk about talentless musicians.
              I've only heard one song from them, I wouldn't know.

Comment

for my cuban people.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                  you know ****.......they are amazing live

Comment

I've only heard one song from them, I wouldn't know.
                    You're one of the lucky ones.....there a song they have called "Girls & Boys"....OMG. that song ooozes awfulness.

They just sucks tremendously...it's best to play their song when you are in the bathroom doing a number two.

Comment

I'll be rooting for Gomez, but couldn't care less who wins. I just don't like the Klitschko's. Sorry K fans, Tunney, etc. Nothing personal.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X