No announcement yet.

Obama speech fact check

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
    ...lol lol Obama is hardly coming across as some sort of genius. Jindal is absolutely right in everything he's saying about Obama's **** plan.

Jindal to Turn Down $100 Million in Stimulus Funds

What was right that he said, using Hurricane Katrina as an example of how small government works......ROFL.

Even his nuthuggers at Fox News all acknowledged that his response to Obama's Address was horrible.

He can turn down funds all he wants trying to prepare himself for a 2012 election. But watch his approval ratings go down in Louisiana as people think those 100mill could help them. He can posture all he wants, it's uneffective.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
      Euro douches
      And I thought we were friends.

I like this Semi-Negron Pres. He looks good to me.

Comment

And how laughable it is, that now that there is a democrat as president, the republican congressmen want to talk about fiscal responsibility??

They oversaw the biggest expansion in government debt in history, and didn't say a single word. Now Obama talks about implementing healthcare reform, and rebuilding the country's infrastructure...and they remebered their "conservative principles".

I know they are proposing a budget with a 1.75 Trillion dollar deficit, but what critics are missing is that this is an "honest" budget.

In previous years under the former spender in chief, the costs associated with the Iraq and Afghanistan wars and related things were NOT presented in the budget, and thus, their "projected deficits" were always, purposely underestimated.

Comment

Working...
        X