No announcement yet.

Winter Boots Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Boots Thread

Alright guys as we all know winter is coming very very soon, which means.....coldnes..snow...and all that ugly ****.

So you ask, "Whats your point?"

liiikkkkee heeeelllllooooooooo!?!

We cant just wear any shoes cuz our feet will get cold so we need Winter Boots.

They keep our feet warm and comfortable on snow, ice, rain and all that. So i been looking around for nice stylish boots and ive found a couple cute ones that will match really nice with certain clothes you wear.

Here are some pics of the stuff i found pretty nice

Those are some i've looked at, if you have any recomendations, advice feel free to post.

Its always good to wear the appropriate things in the appropriate time and look stylish at the same time

Personally my favorite color boots are brownish or black but the fuzz stuff looks really nice IMO

Discuss.

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
    Alright guys as we all know winter is coming very very soon, which means.....coldnes..snow...and all that ugly ****.

So you ask, "Whats your point?"

liiikkkkee heeeelllllooooooooo!?!

We cant just wear any shoes cuz our feet will get cold so we need Winter Boots.

They keep our feet warm and comfortable on snow, ice, rain and all that. So i been looking around for nice stylish boots and ive found a couple cute ones that will match really nice with certain clothes you wear.

Here are some pics of the stuff i found pretty nice

Those are some i've looked at, if you have any recomendations, advice feel free to post.

Its always good to wear the appropriate things in the appropriate time and look stylish at the same time

Personally my favorite color boots are brownish or black but the fuzz stuff looks really nice IMO

Discuss.
    Yeah, those would do nicely with this outfit

Comment

i've always liked the native american style it looks nice with some little tweaks i can start a new style but im searching for moar boots for you youngsters

Comment

my winter boots?

work boots

Comment

slip resistant

oil resistant

water resistant

full grain tough ass leather

get some man boots

Comment

never go wrong with these but all these hood ppl rock tims all the time where i live...

Comment

The ones in the middle are uber cute!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post

never go wrong with these but all these hood ppl rock tims all the time where i live...
                That's a good boot. I like that one.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                  The ones in the middle are uber cute!!!
                  i knooo!!! the two balls on the side are really adorable, man i can only imagine what sexy girls ill be mackin by sporting those boots

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    That's a good boot. I like that one.
                    i know you do thats what all the macho guys wear in the hood, i use to rock them they are very good but like i dont want that ghetto image so i stopped rockin them a few years back

Comment

Working...
                    X