No announcement yet.

Lil Cashflow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Cashflow

Mayweather is a good fighter no doubt about it but didnt he just reveal to everyone that his flashy looking mit work is so easy that even a little 6 year old can do it. And his body guards r so buff they cant do nothin but stand around lookin corny. They just showed them lifting weights wow. One of them got in the car and had a hard time reaching to close to the ****in door.

um..ok..what was the point of this thread??are you just venting??

Comment

lol just something i noticed. did u get offended n ****? lol u must b a mayweather nuthugger

Comment

dud all mitt work is easy, all it requires is stamina and learn a timing routine

Comment

man,that little kid might just have real skills,im gonna mental note his name into my head and see if hes the real thing when hes older!.

Ye,the riods bodyguards are all for show, the might look scary and throw thier wieght around outside a night club being all beefed up and ugly,but they aint catching no muggers that tries stealing any of floyds fly shoes and nice jewelery! hha.

Comment

I was impressed with the kids speed and co-ordination!!

Comment

A 6 year old seemed to be working the mits better then Mosley's son was, I thought that was a bit funny.

Comment

That kid was crazy with the hands. Ain't nobody messing with him in the schoolyard lol.

Comment

Working...
                X