Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Angulo KO's Canelo would it affect Mayweather's legacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It shouldn't...Floyd thouroughly schooled and beat Canelo first. If anything, it'd mean that Canelo lost all his confidence after getting taken to school and should perhaps retire.

So, the answer is No.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Do you feel the same about Pac-Cotto?? My guess is......no?
      What???????????
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

No. Floyd's legacy has been set for awhile. It would change that win though. Right now that win is a very good win over a guy who was the #1 fighter at the weight. If he loses to Angulo, it probably goes down to a decent win.
        Look at you type that and act like the kid was too green and at catchweight and he only beat one true 154 pounder and most think he lost vs trout..
        That kid beat a whole bunch of small fighters At 154

Comment

Do you guys think Canelo was badly drained? I felt like he sacrificed some muscle to make 152 lb.

Comment

Oh brother.

Comment

ofcourse not ..a win over the biggest hype job to ever lace em up aint worth a **** for anyone's legacy...

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                Look at you type that and act like the kid was too green and at catchweight and he only beat one true 154 pounder and most think he lost vs trout..
                That kid beat a whole bunch of small fighters At 154
                Most think he lost against Trout....really??? That must be a revelation. I thought the general consensus was tough fight, close fight, but clear Canelo win. Huh....?

Gotta love when people re-write history of a Mayweather opponent. If Floyd hadn't fought Canelo, he'd had been ducking him to 99.999999% of this forum. Canelo was the RING JMW Champ and isn't green at all. He was a 23 year old champion coming off a big win.

Comment

Gotta love it. Floyd makes easy work of Canelo and it's all of a sudden a cherry pick against a hype job.

Had he not fought him, it's be a duck.

Comment

It will ruin Canelo's career as a big PPv star... I never believed the hype.. He is a decent fighter but def not the next golden boy

Comment

It wouldn't detract from Mayweather's legacy, but it will detract from Mayweather's victory over Canelo.

That's just the way NSB works

Comment

Working...
                      X