Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Will Face Rubio if Cotto Falls Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaldanaCC View Post
    This guys backup is Rubio!!!?????
    Come on Sergio.......STOP ACTING LIKE GGG ISNT ON UR LEVEL ALREADY AND HAND THAT DIVISION OVER!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cotto is even a shocker if he wants the money GGG is a bigger draw then Rubio anywhere in the world and i say it gets the same hype of a martinez vs cotto match if not more Sergio is just being a bi**h period........real champs clear out the division then move on and if a young guy brings a belt to the table they come back to take it or defend theres just ask canelo 154 floyd came up spanked him now he will go back down to 147 an smash another guy ppl are sqawking bout
    take notes sergio ur time is almost done go out lika champ not a pu**y!
    So it doesn't matter that he just had massive surgery on his knee and shoulder and will have been out of the ring for a year by the time that fight rolls around? Sergio has never ducked any fighter....he started out at 147, he's at 160 now. Dude is beating naturally bigger fighters as it is.......

Comment

Rubio lose to GGG, Curtis Stevens, Peter Quillin and Mr Martin Murray easy work !!!

Comment

The fact he's even considering taking on Cotto straight off surgery says a lot. Seems like he'd want a tune-up before Cotto, GGG or any of those guys.

Comment

I always want to see Martinez fight. Everyone knows Golovkin is the standout contender but whatever we get I understand Martinez's position and I'm happy to see him in the ring again.

Comment

So, people would want to see Martinez in a "tune-up" with Golovkin?
            This is nonsense as he is coming from multiple injuries -- it would have been nonsense even if Martinez was eight years younger.

Comment

Sampson trying to smile even though he just got pie smashed in his face LMFAO....Cotto would be a fool to turn down that 8 figures GBP will drop on him to fight Nelo....Sampson won't get HBO without Cotto so the next best thing would be to answer Triple G's challenge....but nooooooo, and that's where another pie comes flying in his direction courtesy of the hardcore everyday all day fight fans.....take that you grimey mother****er lol

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                So, people would want to see Martinez in a "tune-up" with Golovkin?
                This is nonsense as he is coming from multiple injuries -- it would have been nonsense even if Martinez was eight years younger.
                he just had a tune up fight vs murray...

Comment

Working...
                X