No announcement yet.

Barkley: LeBron can't crack my top 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
    The way the league is now , it's very diluted now and will be even more so in the future.Especially if lebron goes to NY and be with melo, THEN add the fact that a certain Phil Jackson will catch wind of knicks wanting interest for his return to NY knicks to bring a championship ..can see him having a crack at surpassing 5-6 chips ..
    I doubt it, but we shall see. Once he starts to slown down, younger guys in the league like Durant and Rose figure to have their time also. So much of LeBron's game is predicated on his athleticism, it will be interesting how Bron adjusts his game once he starts to lose a step.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
      I doubt it, but we shall see. Once he starts to slown down, younger guys in the league like Durant and Rose figure to have their time also. So much of LeBron's game is predicated on his athleticism, it will be interesting how Bron adjusts his game once he starts to lose a step.
      How many chips u really think durant and rose gets a piece in they careers ? Derrick rose is a poor mans mini version of lebron as far as offensive slash moves go and so on , so eventually that athleticism is going to wane just like lebron. want to see also how the knee holds up after time.durant is the one I can see has that drive to be great and I can see really leading a team to a chip, rose to me looks like he needs a robin to his batman and rose won't jump ship on chicago unless that knee gives out again.i can see durant staying the long haul at okc , but with lebron once the ship has sailed in miami , he will hop aboard and piggy back off another star already in place on that team to join up and get more chips .i don't see durant/rose doing that barring injuries of course .

Comment

Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
        How many chips u really think durant and rose gets a piece in they careers ? Derrick rose is a poor mans mini version of lebron as far as offensive slash moves go and so on , so eventually that athleticism is going to wane just like lebron. want to see also how the knee holds up after time.durant is the one I can see has that drive to be great and I can see really leading a team to a chip, rose to me looks like he needs a robin to his batman and rose won't jump ship on chicago unless that knee gives out again.i can see durant staying the long haul at okc , but with lebron once the ship has sailed in miami , he will hop aboard and piggy back off another star already in place on that team to join up and get more chips .i don't see durant/rose doing that barring injuries of course .
        It's hard to say, it depends on who they have as teammates. To me, Durant is to good of a player not to win at least 1 ship. If OKC still had Harden, they'd be favored to win the title imo. Rose simply doesn't have the talent around him needed to win a title. If he gets a player like Love as a teammate, I like his chances.

Comment

Imagine if both were healthy. On the same team.

Rose and Love.

Sounds like a 80's sitcom.

"15 boards. 30 points. One passion."

Say it in a Pablo Francisco voice.

Comment

Working...
          X