No announcement yet.

Why y'all hate Broner so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why y'all hate Broner so much?

Seriously I think this dude is entertaining as hell. Goes for the KO, has good power and has some catchy music. I'd like to see Boner vs Khan

For one, he is not orginal, his whole persona is a complete copy of Floyd mayweather.

Two, he is on ugly ass mofo, he sounds like he is on hellium when he talks, and is ****ty at trashtalking even when he tries to play the bully.

Three, he is overrated, yet thinks he is the second best fight in history next to his idol floyd.

What is there to like??

And no he aint funny

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
      For one, he is not orginal, his whole persona is a complete copy of Floyd mayweather.

Two, he is on ugly ass mofo, he sounds like he is on hellium when he talks, and is ****ty at trashtalking even when he tries to play the bully.

Three, he is overrated, yet thinks he is the second best fight in history next to his idol floyd.

What is there to like??

And no he aint funny
      He stackin paper while y'all hatin' he must b doin somethin right.

Comment

Originally posted by itsafight View Post
        not hating i make my dough im fine in that department the difference that dumbass will be broke ass a joke after he's fighting cause guranteed he spends it foolishly while i don't and when i'm retired living the good life he'll be a bum ass. Plus he's overrated as **** honestly who has he beat?????? And he lost to ponce de leon....real talk. HOpefully maidana shuts his ass up.

Comment

Another STAXONDIX

Comment

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
            not hating i make my dough im fine in that department the difference that dumbass will be broke ass a joke after he's fighting cause guranteed he spends it foolishly while i don't and when i'm retired living the good life he'll be a bum ass. Plus he's overrated as **** honestly who has he beat?????? And he lost to ponce de leon....real talk. HOpefully maidana shuts his ass up.
            Lol keep dreamin, Broner would whip Maidana and then deal with Khan, if Cotto comes back down to 47 he can get it too.

Comment

Could you at least write in normal language? Not sum ghetto babble y'all Broner fans like to use yo.

Comment

idc what you say prime cotto at 147 beats broner he gets hit to damn much to have "great" defense dude is a hype job from his fans and he's a total idiot. And his dad is fat just thought i would throw that in there

Comment

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
                  idc what you say prime cotto at 147 beats broner he gets hit to damn much to have "great" defense dude is a hype job from his fans and he's a total idiot. And his dad is fat just thought i would throw that in there
                  Why u hatin on his dad man Cotto's friend got that turkey neck and who care about the past Cotto is a has been he gets whopped silly everytime he fights, dude needs to retire because he gonna get embarrased soon.

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                  Could you at least write in normal language? Not sum ghetto babble y'all Broner fans like to use yo.
                  Man u need to change that avi that woman needs some meat on her boney ass.

Comment

Why u hatin on his dad man Cotto's friend got that turkey neck and who care about the past Cotto is a has been he gets whopped silly everytime he fights, dude needs to retire because he gonna get embarrased soon.

Man u need to change that avi that woman needs some meat on her boney ass.
                    Perfect, fit, beautiful woman with great ass. But let me guess you prefer Kim Kardashian kind of figure, in not so many words fat chicks.

Comment

Working...
                    X