No announcement yet.

Pretty amazing stat about Hopkins if he retires

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    I loved it! Lol he tried to be funny by sticking out his tongue and got pounded by Kovalev for it!
    he didnt try to be funny. he knew he needed a KO and couldnt get it unless kovalev went after him so he tried to piss him off by taunting him, which worked. successfully pissing him off didnt work out well at all though, he just got his ass kicked.

dude just cant pull the trigger anymore. he can pull off the defensive moves, defensive moves are small and his timing is still good enough to make up for his lack of speed at 49. it takes more movement to get punches off though and if your reflexes are shot you just cant pull the trigger at the highest level. to give credit to kovalev i think he hurt hopkins to the body a lot more than BHop let on which also took the sting out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      he didnt try to be funny. he knew he needed a KO and couldnt get it unless kovalev went after him so he tried to piss him off by taunting him, which worked. successfully pissing him off didnt work out well at all though, he just got his ass kicked.

dude just cant pull the trigger anymore. he can pull off the defensive moves, defensive moves are small and his timing is still good enough to make up for his lack of speed at 49. it takes more movement to get punches off though and if your reflexes are shot you just cant pull the trigger at the highest level. to give credit to kovalev i think he hurt hopkins to the body a lot more than BHop let on which also took the sting out of him.
      I suspect that Kovalev previously told B-Hop to go for a decent fighting manner or else...
      And yes, by sticking his tongue off B-Hop tried to make Kovalev loose his temper, which actually happened and could have resulted into a brutal KO.

Comment

Dawson stopped him the first fight

Comment

Working...
        X