Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it was 100% safe, would you have a pet tiger?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it was 100% safe, would you have a pet tiger?

like if it was 100% guarenteed that it would never attack you or anyone else (unless you wanted it to attack someone, like a burglar) then would you?

Don't ask how it's safe, its a fantasy question so i don't know, it just is

Oh and you have plenty of room for it to excercise etc and it will be quite happy

I would for sure

I would but I would have to give it to a zoo when it got big enough to eat my dogs.

Comment

nope cause > tiger

Comment

I knew of a guy who had a tiger.

Famous tattoo guy.

I saw the tiger once riding in the back up of pick up truck.

Thing was massive but I guess pretty docile.

I thought it was the coolest thing ever when I was a kid.

It had to be expensive to feed, like more expensive than feeding a family of four on minimum wage

I think in the fantasy world, I'd prefer a grizzly bear or a killer whale as a pet.

The killer whale would be the best. I'd put it on a leash (the tow rope on my boat_ and take it for a walk by the seal colony.
        Then watch it play with the seals.
        Last edited by jreckoning; 09-09-2012, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          like if it was 100% guarenteed that it would never attack you or anyone else (unless you wanted it to attack someone, like a burglar) then would you?

Don't ask how it's safe, its a fantasy question so i don't know, it just is

Oh and you have plenty of room for it to excercise etc and it will be quite happy

I would for sure

Owning a tiger would be great. I bet it would cost to much to feed. It would be fat because I would feed it from McDonalds value menu.

Comment

Originally posted by Danieltapia View Post
            Owning a tiger would be great. I bet it would cost to much to feed. It would be fat because I would feed it from McDonalds value menu.

I bet it would take it less than 1 minute to eat like 50 hamburgers.

Comment

I prefer one of these roaming around my home...

Comment

No. I see pets as a burden.

And if anyone has a problem with that, I'll fight them to the death.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  nope cause > tiger
                  i'll tell u one thing, if u shrink one of these to about a foot tall, that would be pretty sweet, chicks would probably love it too, u can use the little cute bears to snatch girls and moms

Comment

People used to have a bunch of pet bears in Wisconsin like 30+ years ago, you could give them coke in glass soda bottles and they'd drink it and stuff.

I'd take a tiger or a bear. Ideally I would want a flying bear of some kind.

Comment

Working...
                    X