No announcement yet.

Froch Kessler what a war fck Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch Kessler what a war fck Ward

Just had my first chance to watch the fight what a war I did however have to turn my sound off what a little Froch hater ward has become i think he sees the improvement and i think he is scared.

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Just had my first chance to watch the fight what a war I did however have to turn my sound off what a little Froch hater ward has become i think he sees the improvement and i think he is scared.
    As much as I respect Andre Ward and what he's done, I think it was a bit cynical what HBO did there wheeling him out and going on about him all night.

At the end of the day you had two guys in the ring slogging their guts out for the fans to enjoy, they produced the goods but it was like "well don't forget about ward"

just soured the occasion for me, like they couldn't let them have their moment.

Comment

I was quite surprised at Ward because he is normally class personified. I think its just been a really frustrating time for him since his last fight with the surgery and recovery. It kind of halted the momentum he had started to get going and he is having to watch two of his peers earning big money and getting so much universal praise. That must be a little frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        I was quite surprised at Ward because he is normally class personified. I think its just been a really frustrating time for him since his last fight with the surgery and recovery. It kind of halted the momentum he had started to get going and he is having to watch two of his peers earning big money and getting so much universal praise. That must be a little frustrating.
        understood what i cant condone is him talking down froch at any chance and Kelllerman to his credit tried his best to stop it.

Comment

understood what i cant condone is him talking down froch at any chance and Kelllerman to his credit tried his best to stop it.
          Yeah, like I said, I think it was just sour grapes. Froch is a fighter who has earnt his respect and reputation the hard way, is a top fighter and actually makes Ward's resume look all the better for being on there as a win. I really want to see them fight again and Froch has done more than anyone could ask from him to earn another try at figuring Ward out.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            Yeah, like I said, I think it was just sour grapes. Froch is a fighter who has earnt his respect and reputation the hard way, is a top fighter and actually makes Ward's resume look all the better for being on there as a win. I really want to see them fight again and Froch has done more than anyone could ask from him to earn another try at figuring Ward out.
            Most of the time rematches in blowouts are not needed this one is needed Froch will pour out his heart and soul and this is one yank that will be rooting for the cobra.

Comment

I don't think he said one good thing bout Froch the whole fight.

Comment

Most of the time rematches in blowouts are not needed this one is needed Froch will pour out his heart and soul and this is one yank that will be rooting for the cobra.
                I'm heartened by the fact that Froch has earned so much respect and goodwill in the states. Makes me feel good about the state of the sport.

Comment

Ward was sniping the entire fight. Kellerman was the only member of the HBO team who showed respect to both men.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X